Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Pyar Ka Izhaar Aur Takraar (Page 64)

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
@Marsh dude...good you are refueled and ready to goLOL Just ventured outside the den..phewOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetBgblZoolander69shinusshali

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
maybe-just  Da Brij will not do item number ROFL with red chaddi but will want to chop Geet Down
@ Cutie pie bye
@ Ann thank u for giving detalied information about Mahabarat i was not familar with it
@ Bubba u did great with Shuddh hindi  and when i said looked like bangla means both languages  similarity with words
@ Shali  yes Da Brij is the lucky oneROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL, Geet has to decorate bathtub for that closeness

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetGeekgodBgblZoolander69shinusshalimaybe-just

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

ok here is my take...i was very lazy and ended up copying and pasting some of my post from den today. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pyar Pyar Pyar!!! Uff Kitna Pyar!! For the people who would never refer to their feelings as love have finally done it! Now we know what they feel is PYAR! They have uttered it many times in the last tow episodes enough to make up for all the time they not say it.LOL They finally said it!! They said "I love you"!! Shocked Not once, but trice for Maan and twice for Geet.

The episode begins with Geet discovering that Maan had faked the snow fall for her. She gets annoyed and then realizes that he did it only to make his "ILU" moment special. This was much better then what we saw the day before. Geet also gives him a kiss, though not where he wanted. But it seemed he was pleased. LOL  I'm not sure that too much soft mushy dialogues in good for my glucose level. Keep it on the down low.

Entry of Brij! I am super excited for this track. He says one line and it takes the cake!! He will hunt down Geet where ever she is!! Go Brij!! Find her and make her life miserable either way he will end up taking the fall at the end. Bring on the twist!! welcome back Brij!!

My favorite scene is the breakfast scene. Maan keeps joking with Geet and she pays him back for it by embarrassing her in front of Daadi and Anvesha. I think Maan's behavior is justified. That is the Maan from HP days. He likes to be private and does not like display of his emotions and life in public...that is how it was from day one. So Geet telling Daadi and Annie about how he has changed in love wont sit well with him. He likes to be the person with power and dignity...showing him as some lover boy in front of the world goes against his nature and that is precisely why he is angry. 

Maan version Dusht Danav is back!!!! I am glad the CV's finally have decided to bring back the old Maan. It is justly apt that she tells Geet to draw a line between their relationship and the rest of the world. That is exactly what the Maan Singh Khurana we know would do. He is a private person and only Geet should be able to see the change in him. To the rest of the world he is MSK. This is how it should be, to the world Maan is Angry young man and to Geet he is lover boy.

Arjun and Annie scene: Today i think it was better. Nikunj still need improvement though. Arjun is a kaccha khiladi and knows exactly what he is doing. I wonder how he will ruin Maan and Geet's wedding. Will he team up with Brij? If he teams up with Brij and later find the truth about what Naintara really did, he may counter Brij in the process. That will get him in to Maan's good books. He will eventually fall in love with Annie and she may be the one to reveal the real story behind his sisters deeds. Arjun may have too choose between love and  family, but my judgment of him says he will choose what is the right path. This will prove Geet's belief in humanity to be just and prove Maan's view that she is naive wrong. Which is appropriate.

Overall I liked the episode.  Much better then yesterday. Good transitions between scenes and much better execution.  Thumbs Up

Edited by Ann.A - 29 December 2010 at 5:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetpolly23shinusGeekgodshali

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

@geek ...nope it wouldn't make sense....but NT trying to attack MG withBrij would make sense....but my probs with this hole track will be that brij will be a katputli for NT...the woman who is brain behind his fly honor being tarnished....nope I want Darji behind bail...

shadowstreetpolly23shinusGeekgod

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Shali - i know! I am waiting for his first murder attempt. ROFL

Polly - Thanks. Smile I'm glad u got it.

Yo wassup Bubba! Hug

shadowstreetGeekgodshinusshali

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
@Zee tell tell....
very phast like you gals say....
cause me off to bed.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetGeekgodshinus

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
@polly, Thanks dude ,My hindi is not the best. I was fooling aorundLOL

@Ann beautiful take...but no matter how you sugar coat it MSK has no sister so NE,Arjun don't exist to meLOL

@Shali, The allergy that I have of NE and NEB is slightly the worse than the one I had for Saint Dev (both are Zyrtec proof) So I wasn't paying much attention to the nonsense Dev was spouting..but didn't he say that Geet's family was MIA? But you know what ..logically it makes sense for darji to bail him out...but why this late?

shadowstreetpolly23shinusshali

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
@ann... doing good dude,keeping myself outta troubleLOL The table scene was perfect, that was very realistic. Half the fun is fear of getting caughtWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetBgblZoolander69shali

Go to top