Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Pyar Ka Izhaar Aur Takraar (Page 5)

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
wiase can we have both..i mean fire Nikunj and stop intruding mannet scenes and we will have to lead ourselves,,.
Hi swati arwen shali maansa ann geeta smita..anyone i missed..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetmaansami7chimes-pixie-MishtyShona49erFanshaliArwen.TheRowdiest

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Oye Balle Balle, Oye shava Shava (Dancing continues.......) I am elated that Brij is back and is as mean as ever. Welcome back excitement, welcome back suspense, welcome back anticipation, welcome back delight, welcome back Brij, welcome back DD.

The episode today was better than yesterday for me. Before the start of it, like most of you I thought there were too many spoilers. It was like kya kya cover karange. But not only were most of my questions answered but I got more than I could hope for, not only is Brij back but my Maan is back too... Big smile

Todays Ups

1. Character Consistencies.

Geet - Despite all her troubles and issues she faced in life, Geet is a very bubbly fun loving girl. She is someone who enjoys simple things, hates complications, misunderstandings, violence. Yesterday's dancing, today's scene at the table depicted her fun-loving nature. Her effort to understand and talk out the who fake snow bit depicted her nature of just putting everything on the table to avoid any MU's. Her effort to make things alright between her and Maan is also consistent with her nature. Ai hai, meri "murkkon ki shezaadi"

Maan ' He is still the angry young Maan and has changed only for his Geet. He does not like being made a joke of and his ego is much bigger than himself. If he is hurt, he will let you know. His reaction to Geet's act at the table was consistent with the way his character should react. I loved it. He is the "epitome of ego". Thatz my Ma(a)n. Welcome back. Anyone trying to take advantage of him will be shown their place. Because that is his nature. He believes that he is the best. I do too.

2. The dialogue on the terrace was not boring for me. And the kiss was a very nice gesture. We have had a lot of discussions about their relationship moving to the next level, but right now I am confortable with such showering of affections. (Please note, this does not mean that you can overdo it. Then you will get dandas)

3. Brij paaji is back. Aur Geet ko bilkul mat chodna. Maan ko bhi. Jaldi chalo Delhi. Ek aur cheez hai waha pe jisko tumhe thikane lagana hai. A yellow dress creature.

4. The entire table scene was cute and apt. Although a repeat, I did not mind it too much.

Todays Lows

1. Un-wesha cannot act. Please stop trying to sell her soo much. We accepted the character out of no choice but will not accept crappy acting. She needs to go.

2. Ur-jun is useless. He did not push her off the terrace. I am very disappointed in you Ur-jun. We need to have a talk. Phone karle jab free ho.

3. Pinki loves to eat. Use cake kyon nahi khilaya? Ur-jun danda for you.

Things I want to see

1. Use Brij well. He is not the planning kind and is stupid that way. He is just physical. I don't see a talwar in his hands. So please don;t show him to be a master-mind in some ploy to sabotage the wedding, etc. Give him a gun (at-least).

2. When Brij sees Dev and NT, please make him go after them too. Sirf Geet nahi. Please. Anyone who comes in his way. I want him to be ruthless.

3. Please show more of Maan in his DD avatar. Ranje ko kaafi dhek liya hai.

Things I absolutely dont want

1. Ur-jun and Un-wesha love story. Yaar, aur kitne zulm karoge hum pe. Bas, aur nahi hota. Please.

PS - Please don't show Anne on New Year's day. I don't want a crappy start to my new year. Please

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 29 December 2010 at 10:47am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

geet261anjalireddyy84shadowstreet-Divine-maansapanchjun5-pixie-suj01Arwen.shali

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

so munda is cranky....only cause geet played that trick...well I cant blame her.....but Msk does have a point...at the office he is her and the staffs boss....and should be respected that way....But his way off explaining towards geet is wrong....he shouldn't have done it in that mood....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetpanchjun5-Divine-MishtyShona

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Shreya: You missed me Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreet

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Arwen how bout NES being a fraud n MSK not having any sis... MSK says that to Arjune after he kills NES Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shadowstreet-pixie-SoapoperasrfunArwen.

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Note to devils: If you have reserved beyond pg 3...please PM me the link to ur analysis for index. Thank you.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shadowstreetmaansa49erFanArwen.MishtyShona

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

I hope
dramatic wedding does not mean
dev ki arthi and geet ki doli.

cv should not take this road let maneet have peaceful wedding

Edited by md410 - 29 December 2010 at 10:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetpanchjun5Arwen.Soapoperasrfun

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

A question to alll

will MSK fulfill his words of not touching Geet...after he see's her all wet n hot n inviting n seductive in the TUBBlushing

well looking at the pic..... i feel both are in ding dong moodBlushing.......will they sing a cochicoooo songErmmBig smileQuestion

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shadowstreet-Divine--pixie-MishtyShonaSoapoperasrfunshaliArwen.

Go to top