Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Pyar Ka Izhaar Aur Takraar (Page 41)

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
@Geets......there's a difference between Maan's PDA & what Geet did. She opened him up to ridicule by revealing to dadi & Annie what he was doing. She also laughed at him after that. At no point has Maan laughed at Geet's expense in front of people. He also teases her in public but in such a way that nobody else catches on what he's doing. He has no problem with Geet teasing him either but not at the cost of making a joke out of him. Geet should realize where to draw the line when she's having these lighter moments with him.....she does get carried away with her emotions & sometimes doesn't realize what she's saying or who she's saying it in front of.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesBgblZoolander69-Divine-panchjun5jyoti06Arwen.MishtyShonashali

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Ok finally saw the episode on youtube and so I m no more a cube nowLOL and hv come to the conclusion that MSK din't overreactROFLROFLROFL

Last night only Geet could sense that MSK is a private person and so he din't say ILU to her in public and MSK was glad that Geet could read his eyes and heart so wellEmbarrassed...and next morning she does the opposite...that is making tamasha of MSK's coochie-cooing in front of Dadi and Annie...ROFL...so his anger and reaction was justifiedLOL...

@Anvi:Loved your analysis as usualClap..well I will say MSK is not very good with words and he himself admitted that many timesWinkLOL...either he becomes egoistic and uses very harsh language or becomes a poet and talks about stars-moonLOL..but he is not good with explaining things and he admits that as wellLOL..so I don't think explaining everything to Geet in matured way will go with MSK's characterErmm;He might b very practically telling her that his private moments with her should not b made public because he has an image and reputation to keep in front of his family and corporate world...

@Geets:Nope MSK doesn't want Geet to live life his way...he himself says how he enjoys her innocence and how she looks mishti when she does those mischievous stuffs with himEmbarrassed..yesterday only he said that if my loosing the bet gives u so much happiness that I m always ready to looseEmbarrassed;Right now he is pissed off because he doesn't want to make a public tamasha of their private momentsEmbarrassed;thats where he wants Geet to learn to differentiate between professional and private life ...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesBgblZoolander69-Divine-panchjun5swan20Arwen.Meetu_AnumchopraMishtyShonashali

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
@Swan:I agreeThumbs Up...what Geet did today has made MSK a laughing stock in front of Dadi and AnnieOuch...but MSK's PDA doesn't make Geet a laughing stock in front of othersEmbarrassed....but again I can't blame Geet here because thats her basic nature...she is still like a small kid and because she finally found a family ,she wants to share everything with them Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5BgblZoolander69-Divine-swan20mchopraMishtyShonashali

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Ok guys, I know how MSK is, trust me I know his character, but what Im saying is he did it in the limelight too!  Geet just joked in front of Dadi and annie, now don't tell me dadi don't know a thing, it was dadi who replied to Maan's 30 minute reply right!  So some how I think its a contradiction here!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shali

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I m back LOLLOLLOL
Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
@Geets, there are 2 things MSK does not like:
1) the private moments he shares with Geet should not be made public, even if he does so in public, like today's dining table scene
2) the way he behaves with geet, his changed attitude, should not be known to the world, because that would invite ridicule, like it did at the dining table when Geet told dadi and annie how much MSK has changed. Yes he has changed, the world knows it, but they also know that it is only  for Geet, not for them. 

Today at the dining table, Geet not only made their private moment public, but also invited ridicule by telling Annie-dadi that how much MSK has changed in love. He wants Geet to realize how much info she should disclose in public about him and what they share should remain only between them. Smile

@Jyo, I know MSK is not good at explaining things in mature way, but he is slowly learning to communicate with Geet. This is his weakness, which he slowly needs to overcome for the betterment of their relationship. Thats why me hoping he can explain to Geet his POV, at least put his point across to her clearly so that Geet understands where she faltered today, without really hurting her. 

Edited by Anvi2009 - 29 December 2010 at 1:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5Arwen.

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
How can he expect her to be professional at home!  Its not the first time Geet has done this!  She's done it on many occassion, many!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shali

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
@Jyo...See I told you he didn't overreact...

And as for the precap scene...I think something must have happened b4 that 4 him to make that statement to her...She must have said something in front of Adi or I dunno...We will understand it better after we watch the epi..

And all said and done well how long can MSK resist Geet....EmbarrassedTongue!!!

Find this song appropriate for Geet right now..."Jayiye aap kaahaan jayenge...yeh nazar lautke phir aayenge"...WinkTongueLOL

So on that note...Chalo me is off to bed guys....Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divine-shaliswan20Arwen.

Go to top