Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Pyar Ka Izhaar Aur Takraar (Page 14)

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Jyo: I agree she has done public tamasha earlier as well....and he has always reacted in a similar blowing his top kind of manner
  • When she went public in front of the media- they more or less broke up. The whole IP fiasco followed with him trying a million and one ways to soothe his ego
  • When he felt she humiliated him at the Diwali party- he got back at her during the pool party
  • When he felt she went against him in Manali in public- he again walked away in a huff
  • Even in office scenes he has always blown up everytime he felt that she was dragging their private life into the public domain.
The only time that I can think of as the exception is when he proposed to her at the railway station!

I think the only point he was trying to make was that while he has mellowed to a large extent- that is only for Geet's benefit. It just came out in typical MSK style- more gruff than need be!

Edited by -pixie- - 29 December 2010 at 11:04am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_roseswinonaBgblZoolander69panchjun5jyoti06md410swan20pennu49erFanshaliSoapoperasrfun

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Ok just seen the scene and i dont think maan is overreacting .....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-pixie-BgblZoolander69jyoti06swan20pennushali

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Ok me a cube todayLOLLOL...so my questions might sound silly because its based on whatever update I got from GouriLOL

Was Annie-Arjun date at night shown in detail ?LOL
No, only the setup was shown...which was nice BTWTongue...WIsh it had been used for a Maan Geet Scene

How was Brij looking ?Embarrassed
Brij was looking even hotter than before...if that is possible and his single dialogue was spine-chilling....Approve

Did MSK over-react about the hand touching fiasco or Geet was actually making fun of MSK on the breakfast table ??Confused..I mean MSK's anger was justified or notConfused

Well I think what he didn't like was his being teased by the 3 women in his life...He has always been touchy about such things and he has a King-size Ego and that was bruised today...That is why he didn't like being called a Joru ka Ghulam (indirectly) And I liked this angry young man coz I had missed him a lot...And I like the fact that he wanted to keep the private stuff between him and Geet private!!

Jyo tumhare ek PM ke liyo kaisi bhagdad machi ki everyone has answered ur queries...ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

anjalireddyy84veil_of_rosesBgblZoolander69jyoti06swan20pennushali

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Originally posted by jyoti06

Swan and Sun thanks for your replies tooHug

Swan feels MSK overreacted...

Sun feels he din't over-react

Hmmm Jyoti even more CONfusedROFL

Let me watch the episode firstROFL

Oye me don't think he over-reacted.....OuchLOLLOL........now you better PM me for making this blunder.....TongueLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84jyoti06pennushali

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Take done on Pg 1

Here for Lazy Phools

@Ann and Anj Awsome Analysis of Arrjunone of My favourite character
but the scriptures bit goes over my head as I have no knowledge about it so lemme read it again then I will edit my commentBig smile

@Jaya Fab linesROFLROFL

------------
Love is Magical: DhillonClapClapYour dialogues were shining there..Loved how MSK said everything about Trust. She believes everything he says, her trust means a lot to him...Now both can read each other's eyes they don't need to talk..Maan said it before and Geet said it today..LOL

Geet is Leading: Munda is totally backward, She said I love you First, She kissed First and Munda stands there smiling lyk a kuurriHe is still stuck with forehead kisses and fatherly hugsROFL
Hey Bhaguuu Ghor Kalyugg..

Err-Jun & NE Torture: Stop Calling him anvesha or mum is gonna break my Screen..

Chori Chori Chupe Chupke: Munda loves to play footsie chup chup ke hold hands chup chup ke..I have issues with his kurri side..

Kurri is Modern Munda is Baba adam:Same old tricks Maan sir Kuch naya karo..Sleepy..LOok at Kurri she uses modern means of communicating, she can text u without daadi catching her and you are still stuck in Baba adam ka zamanaShe is damn clever at sneaking a lie and look at Munda being all Bhola Bhaala

Maan's Exposure:I lovee YOU GeetROFLROFLROFLROFLAy le Pol Khul gayii and Munda bcame a tomatoo..

Maan's Conversion: NO NE not from Amgry Young Man to Ranja but from AYM to Majnu with Chorri type qualities..

MSK Over-reactedStern Smile: haha they were pulling his leg as they see him as Joru ka Ghulam but he cannot take a Joke so becharaaa Maan is now hhurt the fact that his GIth exposed him and others are predicting she is gonna take the lead in everything..BUt it is a FACTGeek

So he runs away for his important Miting to hide behind Adi ka pallu

MsK Touch me NOt: I am Baal Brahmachari till our Vivaah...*MSK in Himalayas Practicing to get romantic after Marriage*

"I am Maan for you but for everyone else I am still Maan Singh Khurana" I guess here CVz are giving all those people a msg who think MSK's character is changed..That he is still the same Dusht Danav for everyone else but he can only show his natural behvaiour in front of geet.Big smile

Tasha-Err-jun-NE J sessionsSleepyTheir scenes are always torture I actually shove my head into my pillow.. I cannot stand them..

Err-Jun's Mysterious Plans to ruin MSK's D-day seems like it is Brij coz he is gonna be shown he is in delhi tomorrow. And Someone Bailed him out so NT has bailed him and Brij will meet Err-Jun in delhi..He will put his plan forward to destroy Maaneet's marriage..Although I thot it was unlikely for Err-jun &Brij to join hands but after watching today's episode it allworks out..I maybe wrong too..Loving it how the curiosity is mentioned with da Brij in Precap which will bring all viewers next day to watch GHSP at 9:30 to find out what is he is gonna do to destroy Geet..

@GC&DD Fab job with the romanchik scene in the start but tehre were issues with DD's dubbed voice..I will ignore it because its the snow blower which messes that but then howcome GC's voice had no problemErmmGC loved MSK in full form of Dusht DanavEvil Smile..DD your wish of wearing modern clothes fulfilled with red dress..I am sure you are damn excitedLOL

@CVz Year is ending and your tubelights are striking.. You are doing a fab job with everything, promotion including logical episode except today I am confused abt the date..was it deleted coz we cannot stand them

@Behzaad Welcomme BackHughaiyee I saw the scarf now my ears are eager to hear the loud "OYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Oh wait I was in bed yesterday whole day and this popped up in my mind..Lemme leave it upto you who I am talking about hereLOL

behti hawa sa tha woh (tha woh')
udti patang sa tha woh (tha woh')
kahan gaya usae dhoondo

hum ko to raahein thi chalati
woh khud apni raatein banata
girta, sambhalta,
darr darr ke chalta tha woh
hum ko kal ki fikr sataati
woh bus raat ka jashn manaata
har raat ko khul ke jeeta tha woh

sulagti dhoop mein andehere  jaisa
raegistaan mein dhoop ke jaisa
mann ke ghav pe namak jaisa tha woh

hum sahme se rehte koovein mein
woh ladkiyon mein gotae lagata
seddhi dhara cheer ke tairta tha woh

baadal awara tha woh
yaar humara nahin tha woh
kahan gaya usae dhoondo

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-pixie-BgblZoolander69panchjun5jyoti06md410swan20Meetu_Anupennu49erFanshaliTheRowdiest

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Soap feel MSK was being egoistic

Shali feels MSK was 50-50...overreacted in some scenes and fine in some scenes

HmmmmmmmmmGeek

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Any more views to CONfuse me moreROFL

-pixie-swan20Meetu_Anupennu49erFanshaliSoapoperasrfun

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
@jyo...........u welcome dearSmile

to answer the other question of urs i feel its MSK coz he made it clear to Geet about drawing a line between professional and personal life

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-jyoti06swan20pennushali

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged

@jyo...given MSK ka persona..he was not over reacting..this is how he is ............outright rude and angry ........geet knows it ..we know it...........why i feel he jumped a little over the board was his cornering her and spiting out like i will not touch you etc etc............as i said as long as it is private..it is fine..geet kows very well how to cope with him andhis dusht danav avataar.........

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

winonapanchjun5jyoti06shalipennu

Go to top