Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Pyar Ka Izhaar Aur Takraar (Page 101)

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ariz2000Arwen.

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

I thot maans vaada was funny because he never did anything anyway.. Geet should tell him ok as usual I will do what i want to do.. u dont touch meSmile
-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

@princess

Maan is justified in his reaction that what I feel
Even i dint liked geet making his private romance so open

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laugh

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
@geets

thank u Hug

OMG DD is looking dead gorgeous Day Dreaming

liv2laugh

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
@Arps: Me sowie...Ok I won't touch you ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Geets: Yes please Hug
@Berry: Hug what's new with you?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divine-md410liv2laugh

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Done with my take

Pasting for online devils. Now off to read other people's takes. Did not read it because I did not want to get biased.

The tale of Mahabharatha(MB) is itself so complex that trying to fit a modern day TV series completely into it is a mammoth task. However MB is a story that has a bit of everything - love, hatred, jealousy, fall from grace, redemption, return of the prodigals, cruelty, kindness, scheming, saviors, evil and finally the triumph of goodness. So you can see parts of any story in the MB and the MB in any story by extension. Wink

The characters of the Mahabharatha are themselves so finely crafted that there is not one character that is simple and this is what makes the tale so fascinating. It is a story of human folly and how no one is exempt from it. Star

I know a lot of people think that Geet is following the MB but I do not subscribe to that theory. For starters Geet is no Draupadi. She may have had 2 husbands but that is where the similarity ends. Draupadi had a loving family to back her plus she was accomplished in her own right.

Maan is actually a mixture of all the Pandavas and a few characteristics of the Kauravas
- he is a man who is very intelligent and sticks to his ethics like Yudhistira and like Yudhistira he is a one-woman man Wink
- he is a man who has strength like Bhima
- he is a man who once he sets his eyes on a target, he will acquire at all costs, much like Arjuna
- he is a man who works by his instincts and can anticipate trouble much like Nakul
- Sahadev was good with animals and a great swordsman. So if I have to pick one of the qualities to match Maan, I would pick the latter because he was involved in a sword fight with Brij LOL LOL
- Maan is arrogant and this is a quality that Duryodhana had
- Maan is also not a people person. The Pandavas were well liked and the Kauravas were not so I guess that would make him like Duryodhana.
- His love for his family would make him more like the Pandavas

NE does not fit in anywhere because she does not exist just like the Pandavas did not have a sister Maan does not have a sister haan ROFL ROFLROFLROFL

Dev is a confused character who started off like Duryodhana being guided by Shakuni (NT) but then went rogue and decided to do his own thing ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Daadi would be a combination of Bhishma (the wise grandfather bound to the throne) and Dhristhrashtra (the blind king). Daadi is blinded by her ability to take things at face value and her maternal feelings.

Arjun (combination of Duryodhana and Karna)
- he comes to take revenge because of the machinations of NT (Shakuni) so that makes him similar to Duryodhana
- he seems to have morals unlike his sister and this makes him similar to Karna.   Karna was a very virtuous person but he sided with the unjust because of his friendship with Duryodhana. Just like that Arjun will side with NT and avenge his sister's perceived insult.
- Karna was very intelligent and Arjun is the same.
- Karna was very good at strategy and plotted the downfall of several warriors on the battlefield. Arjun is planning the downfall of Maan
- Karna had his armor taken away and this was the cause of his death. Arjun's armor is the fact that he believes his sister was wronged. The day he realizes that this is false is the day he will fall.
- The reason for Duryodhana's downfall was a woman (Draupadi) and the reason for Arjun's downfall will be one too. No it will not be NE Dead.....shame on you for even thinking that LOL. Geet will be his Achilles Heel and it is her faith in him that will bring him down in the end. He will be able to handle Maan but he will be unable to break the faith the Geet has in him. It is the goodness in Geet that will win him over in the end and vanquish the monster in him.

The biggest problem with the MB theory - there is no Krishna - if there was no Krishna there would not have been a MB.

So I rest my case
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MarshP-Divine-49erFanmd410

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
A request do not post in gallery or any other place!

-Divine-

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
@ Jhan
great analysis with MB base
MSK ko then you should call Karn too
why:
becoz every Pandav has one quality but Karn had all five in him.
you just define how MK fits with all pandavas qualities so that will make him Karn tooROFL

liv2laugh

Go to top