Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Faz.... I told you I'm nutty that way😆😆I'll be honored should the insults come my way😆
So fire away, I'm looking forward to the BT, I accidentally came across one- the shadi type chopra party and it was awesome🤣

@ shinus: i only watch Geet too, but all the ladies in my family are linked to all the indian serials out there, so sometimes i have no choice but to watch bits and pieces of other indian dramas too 😆
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

@ Faz: i prefer Jacob, becuase werewolves are much more warmer and muscular 😉🤣

Oh MY DON'T remind me of Jakey Jake ☺️ DAYUM I'm gonna have more werewolf dreams now ROFL BUT DEAR GOD those abs *RAWRRRRRR* ☺️
Geekgod thumbnail
@Priti Hiya...howz it going?

@Sharmi....jara sharam karo, kyo logon ke parade pe susu kar rahe ho

@Faz  Life support....🤣The Brijj is baaackkkk dude...man I love his BG music😍
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am really CONfused today. We had a good episode today and some jhalaks of what we can expect. How is it that the den is so slow?
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Geekgod

I accidentally came across one- the shadi type chopra party and it was awesome🤣

😲 That was ages ago? U been reading since then?? 😲😕😆
Geekgod thumbnail
@Arpi...how goes it dude?

@priti  yesterday's den was close to everyone's heart coz MSK has no sister, hence it was too fast.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hiya Arpita, Geeky, Lip-A-Licious, Maybe-just, Shinus, stalkers, and anyone that I missed 😆

🤗
@ Faz: i can't dhrool over Taylor's abs becuase he's 4 years younger than me 🤣
if only he was born a few years later
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

@shadowstreet - Really? This is the only show which I have watched for such long a duration and I have still not lost my interest in it. Every time I think it is getting boring they make it interesting. And now Brij is back.

call me sharmi😊 I think u r priti if my memory is nt ditching me😆 Ya after tht engaement fiasco I dnt see anything is going so well. Actually earlier it was also slow. the best track was HP track. Delhi track was developed to get Maneet closer, it had too less char & no chra was developing. So these days all romace seems repeative & they wanna show drama. I never glued up with any show like this one. For other shows I watch sometime to track the storyline. may b once a week. But GHSP had some strong storyline which they ruined on public demand🤢