swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey Nadia.....πŸ€—

@Jyo.....me heartbroken you not sending PM my way....πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Geet is a very open person...and Msk private....but didn't he not know/loved her the way she is....coming to keep things private....till date geet always has taken their moments private....but if msk is gone play "catch the hand"at a breakfast table and tease her...off course she will reply back to him....

what Msk is saying in the precap is true....he has a point....but he could say it in a much nicer way....and if he value's privacy so much...he could have explained things in private....behind close doors...
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what about me Jyo, i'm still waiting to hear too about the pm
🀣🀣🀣

@ pennu I know I keeping telling that part of my brain to shut up, but it doesn't listen 🀣🀣🀣

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the PM is the result of me analyzing the episode so muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pen .. i swear 🀣🀣🀣 her collection is bad to begin with and this dress 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Devils... Jaag the raho πŸ˜›

Yesterday the Den was really phaaasssssstt. Today with brij coming back and things I expected there to be a lot of buzzzz. Things seem to be going slower today, nahi?

@ Suj: Nadia πŸ˜†

@ all: i felt that Maan only over reacted when he told Geet that he would stay away from her until the marriage, after all Geet was only teasing him, and that's a harsh punishment for a bit of teasing,

but in the precap bit, he was very much in character when he told Geet to draw the line between their relationship and the rest of the world, as being the private person that he is, that's understandable.
zarmyna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
My very brief take on page 9

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I am happy because my reading of MSK's character came right. He is a very very reserved person and he didnot like it when Geet openly told Dadi and NEs about the hand holding..
Some of you may say his ego was hurt, but till now what I have understood is that he is a private person. What he says in the 'coming up' section that if he plays around and has fun thats between the two only implying that he doesnt want his personal life to be made public. As far as dadi is concerned, he respects and loves her but even with her he doesnt share his innermost feelings.
and btw MSK looked amazing in white
and btw I loved all the closeups of GC
and btw was it an almost kiss when he cornered her??

Since I havent been posting for the last week or so let me share some thoughts...
- I cant believe how the NES fell so easily for NEB, I think those mahilas group should protest at such a shallow potrayal of girls...
- Maahi dance was awesome, it spoke volumes of what the two were feeling, she: torn between her love for MSK and not wanting to separate him from another family member; him: concerned about what tortured her but giving her, her space and time and not making her tell forcefully, the dance was passionately awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘ Ilked it when he made her sit on his lap and gently reminded her of what they had decided earlier about sharing their feelings.
- then MSK respected Geet's choice of arjun as a wedding planner despite strong suspicionsπŸ‘
- and i was liking it how until today MSK was so relaxed, totally destressed and having fun. We can see how Geet has been able to make him a happier person.

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Devils... Jaag the raho πŸ˜›

Yesterday the Den was really phaaasssssstt. Today with brij coming back and things I expected there to be a lot of buzzzz. Things seem to be going slower today, nahi?

first rains of winter so me feeling lajjy πŸ˜†
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey goose hi I'm Kavita and you can call me Panch too its ok 😊!!!
So MSK is the Rockstar for you...CoolπŸ‘πŸΌ!!! He rocked today 😊!!

@All And one more scene worth mentioning today was when MSK has Geet against the wall after the dining table fiasco....And after he takes  a vow of celibacy till marriage....The way he was fighting with his base urges which wanted him to get closer to Geet but he was trying to control...Just check out his eyes....it reminded me of the Hum-Tum sequence wala eyes when MSK was at his seductive best!!!! Even Geet felt it ...listen to the way she says...Maan....☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️