Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
guys i observed this in the morning so thought of sharing wid u guys

If you guys notice Pee Loon, RTM, Maahiii Mahiiii was a scene which had emotional disturbances like Geet wanting to tell Maan that she is preggy, Geet hesitating to let her feelings take control over her and Geet disturbed coz of NE accusing her of breaking her family

Tent waala confession which was so complete and divine without any interruptions, there wasnt any movie song played in the bg and we had just Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

So moral of the story is if Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii is played in the bg things go fine between MaNeet else there are gonna be disturbances

Am gonna vote for Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii now onwards🤣
🤣🤣

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Zee:I agree here..its embarassing when u r caught red-handed romancing your fiance in front of your family and that too  if its someone like Dadi🤣

Ok here comes another question from the cube Jyoti...🤓

Who stole the show today...Options r
1)Brij
2)Geet
3)MSK
4)Arjun
5)Annie🤣

Also give me proper explanation for it😈

@Ann:I think MSK is mixture of Pandavas and Arjun is mixture of Kauravas....Brij might join the Kaurava side and Vicky(if introduced soon) will join Pandava side🤓...
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo: I agree she has done public tamasha earlier as well....and he has always reacted in a similar blowing his top kind of manner
  • When she went public in front of the media- they more or less broke up. The whole IP fiasco followed with him trying a million and one ways to soothe his ego
  • When he felt she humiliated him at the Diwali party- he got back at her during the pool party
  • When he felt she went against him in Manali in public- he again walked away in a huff
  • Even in office scenes he has always blown up everytime he felt that she was dragging their private life into the public domain.
The only time that I can think of as the exception is when he proposed to her at the railway station!

I think the only point he was trying to make was that while he has mellowed to a large extent- that is only for Geet's benefit. It just came out in typical MSK style- more gruff than need be!
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok just seen the scene and i dont think maan is overreacting .....
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok me a cube today😆😆...so my questions might sound silly because its based on whatever update I got from Gouri😆

Was Annie-Arjun date at night shown in detail ?😆
No, only the setup was shown...which was nice BTW😛...WIsh it had been used for a Maan Geet Scene

How was Brij looking ?😳
Brij was looking even hotter than before...if that is possible and his single dialogue was spine-chilling....

Did MSK over-react about the hand touching fiasco or Geet was actually making fun of MSK on the breakfast table ??😕..I mean MSK's anger was justified or not😕

Well I think what he didn't like was his being teased by the 3 women in his life...He has always been touchy about such things and he has a King-size Ego and that was bruised today...That is why he didn't like being called a Joru ka Ghulam (indirectly) And I liked this angry young man coz I had missed him a lot...And I like the fact that he wanted to keep the private stuff between him and Geet private!!

Jyo tumhare ek PM ke liyo kaisi bhagdad machi ki everyone has answered ur queries...🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Swan and Sun thanks for your replies too🤗

Swan feels MSK overreacted...

Sun feels he din't over-react

Hmmm Jyoti even more CONfused🤣

Let me watch the episode first🤣

Oye me don't think he over-reacted.....😆😆........now you better PM me for making this blunder.....😛😆😆
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Take done on Pg 1

Here for Lazy Phools

@Ann and Anj Awsome Analysis of Arrjunone of My favourite character
but the scriptures bit goes over my head as I have no knowledge about it so lemme read it again then I will edit my comment😃

@Jaya Fab lines🤣🤣

------------
Love is Magical: Dhillon👏👏Your dialogues were shining there..Loved how MSK said everything about Trust. She believes everything he says, her trust means a lot to him...Now both can read each other's eyes they don't need to talk..Maan said it before and Geet said it today..😆

Geet is Leading: Munda is totally backward, She said I love you First, She kissed First and Munda stands there smiling lyk a kuurriHe is still stuck with forehead kisses and fatherly hugs🤣
Hey Bhaguuu Ghor Kalyugg..

Err-Jun & NE Torture: Stop Calling him anvesha or mum is gonna break my Screen..

Chori Chori Chupe Chupke: Munda loves to play footsie chup chup ke hold hands chup chup ke..I have issues with his kurri side..

Kurri is Modern Munda is Baba adam:Same old tricks Maan sir Kuch naya karo..🥱..LOok at Kurri she uses modern means of communicating, she can text u without daadi catching her and you are still stuck in Baba adam ka zamanaShe is damn clever at sneaking a lie and look at Munda being all Bhola Bhaala

Maan's Exposure:I lovee YOU Geet🤣🤣🤣🤣Ay le Pol Khul gayii and Munda bcame a tomatoo..

Maan's Conversion: NO NE not from Amgry Young Man to Ranja but from AYM to Majnu with Chorri type qualities..

MSK Over-reacted😳: haha they were pulling his leg as they see him as Joru ka Ghulam but he cannot take a Joke so becharaaa Maan is now hhurt the fact that his GIth exposed him and others are predicting she is gonna take the lead in everything..BUt it is a FACT🤓

So he runs away for his important Miting to hide behind Adi ka pallu

MsK Touch me NOt: I am Baal Brahmachari till our Vivaah...*MSK in Himalayas Practicing to get romantic after Marriage*

"I am Maan for you but for everyone else I am still Maan Singh Khurana" I guess here CVz are giving all those people a msg who think MSK's character is changed..That he is still the same Dusht Danav for everyone else but he can only show his natural behvaiour in front of geet.😃

Tasha-Err-jun-NE J sessions🥱Their scenes are always torture I actually shove my head into my pillow.. I cannot stand them..

Err-Jun's Mysterious Plans to ruin MSK's D-day seems like it is Brij coz he is gonna be shown he is in delhi tomorrow. And Someone Bailed him out so NT has bailed him and Brij will meet Err-Jun in delhi..He will put his plan forward to destroy Maaneet's marriage..Although I thot it was unlikely for Err-jun &Brij to join hands but after watching today's episode it allworks out..I maybe wrong too..Loving it how the curiosity is mentioned with da Brij in Precap which will bring all viewers next day to watch GHSP at 9:30 to find out what is he is gonna do to destroy Geet..

@GC&DD Fab job with the romanchik scene in the start but tehre were issues with DD's dubbed voice..I will ignore it because its the snow blower which messes that but then howcome GC's voice had no problem🤔GC loved MSK in full form of Dusht Danav😈..DD your wish of wearing modern clothes fulfilled with red dress..I am sure you are damn excited😆

@CVz Year is ending and your tubelights are striking.. You are doing a fab job with everything, promotion including logical episode except today I am confused abt the date..was it deleted coz we cannot stand them

@Behzaad Welcomme Back🤗haiyee I saw the scarf now my ears are eager to hear the loud "OYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Oh wait I was in bed yesterday whole day and this popped up in my mind..Lemme leave it upto you who I am talking about here😆

behti hawa sa tha woh (tha woh')
udti patang sa tha woh (tha woh')
kahan gaya usae dhoondo

hum ko to raahein thi chalati
woh khud apni raatein banata
girta, sambhalta,
darr darr ke chalta tha woh
hum ko kal ki fikr sataati
woh bus raat ka jashn manaata
har raat ko khul ke jeeta tha woh

sulagti dhoop mein andehere  jaisa
raegistaan mein dhoop ke jaisa
mann ke ghav pe namak jaisa tha woh

hum sahme se rehte koovein mein
woh ladkiyon mein gotae lagata
seddhi dhara cheer ke tairta tha woh

baadal awara tha woh
yaar humara nahin tha woh
kahan gaya usae dhoondo

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Soap feel MSK was being egoistic

Shali feels MSK was 50-50...overreacted in some scenes and fine in some scenes

Hmmmmmmmmm🤓

😆😆😆😆😆

Any more views to CONfuse me more🤣
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@jyo...........u welcome dear😊

to answer the other question of urs i feel its MSK coz he made it clear to Geet about drawing a line between professional and personal life
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@jyo...given MSK ka persona..he was not over reacting..this is how he is ............outright rude and angry ........geet knows it ..we know it...........why i feel he jumped a little over the board was his cornering her and spiting out like i will not touch you etc etc............as i said as long as it is private..it is fine..geet kows very well how to cope with him andhis dusht danav avataar.........