Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Jyo...welcome to the cube club.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Ok me a cube today๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...so my questions might sound silly because its based on whatever update I got from Gouri๐Ÿ˜†

Was Annie-Arjun date at night shown in detail ?๐Ÿ˜†

not completely....but whatever they showed was too much anyway....๐Ÿ˜†

How was Brij looking ?๐Ÿ˜ณ

DASHING....๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Did MSK over-react about the hand touching fiasco or Geet was actually making fun of MSK on the breakfast table ??๐Ÿ˜•..I mean MSK's anger was justified or not๐Ÿ˜•

nah i don't think he over-reacted. Actually i'm glad they are showing that the change in him is only for Geet while he's still the angry MSK for the rest of the world. Its important that Geet too realizes this fact....๐Ÿ˜Š

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@jaya...........awesome analysis about Arjun๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@pram...........hey๐Ÿค—
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jaya: Spot On!

Parm: ๐Ÿค—
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Let's face it MSK is MSK and he will not take it likely when his love life is aired out, his ego won't allow him to!
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok me leaving... byeeeee and have fun ๐Ÿค—
pRam ๐Ÿค—
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
let CV show whatever but I so not wanting dev dying at wedding venue
that will be too dramatic
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@geets...agreed it is MSK we have always sen him react impulsively and extremely so  nothing new and as long as it is private between them am fine ..i hated the office media MU track.......
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww Maansa, you answered me what a pleasant surprise did Brij's entry make you watch the show then

@jaya that was fab ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

@ Ann I never read the theme til later on but i did today, am I in your good books now?

It was great, I don't t know the MB in detail so thanks for the bit at the end, I think you have chosen the right people for Arjun to be liked to from the MB ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Sigma - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Geets,Suj ,Zee and Shraddha..thankuuuuu for the answers๐Ÿค—..some of my doubts r cleared now๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Geetu whereever u r now..thankuuuu for the SMS reply to my doubts๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—

Ok so moral of the story is...

Arjun-Annie date was not shown in detail.,...viewers r saved from that torture๐Ÿ˜†...

Brij's bail is a suspense and he is on Geet revenge mode

And MSK overreacted but thats how his character is..he doesn't like his private life to b made fun of, even if it is in front of his own family๐Ÿค”....mayb he feels whatever he shares with Geet is very private and noone has the right to know the secrets...not even Dadi or NES๐Ÿ˜ณ...But again earlier too Geet made his tamasha many times in office when MSK was fine with it๐Ÿ˜ณ,...so my  doubt still remains...

Hmmmm now who gave me best explanation..that I can decide only after watching the episode๐Ÿ˜†...so till then wait for my verdict๐Ÿคฃ..I will PM only one member with the goodie whoever I feel was close to the correct explanation...that I cannot decide now...let me watch it at 2am first๐Ÿคฃ
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont want anyone dying ๐Ÿ˜ญ