#Devil's Den# Pyar Ka Izhaar Aur Takraar - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
@pataka ..... awesome as always๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ i wish i had your way with words ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@pRammmmm.....๐Ÿค—
Arre someone answer this cube's query๐Ÿคฃ,....I m not in a state to analyse anything๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok me a cube today๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...so my questions might sound silly because its based on whatever update I got from Gouri๐Ÿ˜†

Was Annie-Arjun date at night shown in detail ?๐Ÿ˜† Not in detail and trust me I skip those parts, he is just out to impress princess Khurana for his own game and she is as dumb as they come, nothing else!

How was Brij looking ?๐Ÿ˜ณBrigy looks determined, he is after Geet, but the question is who posted his bail, could be Rathod siblings, they are after Geet and Maan's happiness na.

Did MSK over-react about the hand touching fiasco or Geet was actually making fun of MSK on the breakfast table ??๐Ÿ˜•..I mean MSK's anger was justified or not๐Ÿ˜•

Loved the breakfast table scene, yes Maan is only Geet's and I just love how he expresses his love to her, no matter how khadoos a man is a woman can either break or make him and Geet transformed Maan into who he is.  She warned him with SMS to leave her hand and he should have, but then now he has paid for the consequences, oh well that's life Maan, she didn't do it infront of anyone, just Dadi and NE and that was fine.  MSK is a man who doesn't like his image tarnished and when Geet did this, it brought his ego down as Maan Singh Khurana.   I think he over reacted a bit with Geet when he cornered her against the wall, but that is MSK, once his ego is attacked that's his reaction!  Trust me some men are very private about their love lives and Maan is too!  So he's vowed not to touch Geet til marriage, let's see how long this lasts.  This just tells me that it's now Kuddi's turn to seduce him, she will do just that, then again he is MSK and he will toy with her emotions and still might not touch her for a bit just to teach her a lesson(What a khadoos) eventually he will cave in. Creatives r u listening, Im expecting a nice romantic scene for 200th episode!

Noone dare make fun of this new cube Jyoti here๐Ÿ˜ก๐ŸคฃIts ok dear, we love u loads!

And whoever gives me logical answers right now..will get new year gift from me via PM๐Ÿคฃ

So till the time u all give me answer..I go and hv some chit-chat with my unwanted guests๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Was Annie-Arjun date at night shown in detail ?๐Ÿ˜† - Not shown in detail thank God๐Ÿ˜†

How was Brij looking ?๐Ÿ˜ณ - Brij was looking good and promising and his eyes revealed his vengeance against Geet

Did MSK over-react about the hand touching fiasco or Geet was actually making fun of MSK on the breakfast table ??๐Ÿ˜•..I mean MSK's anger was justified or not๐Ÿ˜• - I feel his anger was justified coz his AYM attitude remaining intact signifies that he will face Brij like he did in HP

Noone dare make fun of this new cube Jyoti here๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฃ - I wont make fun๐Ÿ˜Š

And whoever gives me logical answers right now..will get new year gift from me via PM๐Ÿคฃ
@Jaya: ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ I loved it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿคฃ

@Ann: DO I have to read your take?๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok me a cube today๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...so my questions might sound silly because its based on whatever update I got from Gouri๐Ÿ˜†

Was Annie-Arjun date at night shown in detail ?๐Ÿ˜†

How was Brij looking ?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Did MSK over-react about the hand touching fiasco or Geet was actually making fun of MSK on the breakfast table ??๐Ÿ˜•..I mean MSK's anger was justified or not๐Ÿ˜•

Noone dare make fun of this new cube Jyoti here๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฃ

So till the time u all give me answer..I go and hv some chit-chat with my unwanted guests๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

No the date wasn't showen in detail, he only turned her around and open the blindfold and she saw the table with lighting, beautful decoration (I wish Maaneet was in place of them there)......

Brij looks as he did before, he was so angry, he said Geet, whereever u are, I will find u? (Angry tone), they showed him again in precap where he was in the car beside an other car which was Maan's car where both Maaneet r sitting, but they haven't seen eachother, Maan looks angry at Geet in the car.........

His anger was coz Geet said infront of daadi and Annie that I will be eating like this coz Maan is holding my hand and she showed them both by holding her hand up with Maan's hand on it, lolzzzzzz, she said even last time he did the same, he was so angry, coz she showed this side of him to others, he still want this to be keep between them, he wants to be presented the strong MSK infront of all and only infront of her Maan, hehe, his anger is not justified, but from his POV he thinks so, coz he is used to be seen in particular way infront of others..........
He is right from his logic, but doesn't mean he is right in general........

I want the PM ๐Ÿ˜ก

Was Annie-Arjun date at night shown in detail ?๐Ÿ˜†
Nopes...just the build up to the date...and then the next morning we witnessed a very sleep Anvesha at the breakfast table! <Heaves a sigh of relief> 

How was Brij looking ?๐Ÿ˜ณ
Very Angry!

If I were to compare to the Maan we have been seeing for the last couple of months- then yes it seemed a bit of an over reaction- since he has never shied away from holding her, touching her or troubling her in public. However, if I were to compare it to the original MSK- serious, extremely private, recluse- then I did not find it too much of an overreaction. I think if they had included just one scene where Geet was acting shy/coy before breakfast with Maan's proximity- the rest of the scene would have made perfect sense! I think her intention was only to embarrass him into leaving her hand...she did not anticipate the strong reaction.

Anything for much coveted PMs๐Ÿ˜†

@pRam the epi was good ....some really nice parts and angry young MSK was back today as well as brij ๐Ÿ˜ณ worth a watch ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@jyo.............brijjy boy was looking like jyoti returning to eyes ๐Ÿคฃ..thankdak pahunchi aankhon ko.........

maan was being a little OTT...with anger coz geet simply teases him before dadi and NES...not much but the way he cornered her and attacked her it was too much ..the only good thing was we got a glimpse and authority of the old maan.........geet needed to be told abt keeping their lovey dovey moments private but not this rudely........poor girl......

and to answer ur question on NES and NEB..........saddiyon se lambhi thii raatein aur sadiyoon se lambe hueee din๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Jyo - YAY!!! as long as u liked it...
but honestly he has characteristics of Arjuna, Karna, and Duryodona. Just like Maan is kind of made wit all the Pandavas including Karna...its like all basic human characteristics...but i do not think they are following MB. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

anyways i will be back...gotta do some cooking.