Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

@jyoo..that pic ..his eyes are real killer and DD is looking really adorable all wet and natural.........
The anger was a bit of hypocrisy on MSK's part. He was embarrassing her by holding her hands in front of everyone and didn't leave it despite her warning. So, she did what she had to. He can not blame her for that. 😆

But then this is the MSK. And the good thing is that it is leading to the realization of him being this way only for her, not for the world. Lovely, Romantic and Sexy 😳, apart from keeping the character consistency. And for a change, introduction of the theme of privacy for a couple in an Indian serial. 😆
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hola devils 🤗

Me here for a little bit and then I have to head out 😃

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok me a cube today😆😆...so my questions might sound silly because its based on whatever update I got from Gouri😆

Was Annie-Arjun date at night shown in detail ?😆

How was Brij looking ?😳

Did MSK over-react about the hand touching fiasco or Geet was actually making fun of MSK on the breakfast table ??😕..I mean MSK's anger was justified or not😕

Noone dare make fun of this new cube Jyoti here😡🤣

And whoever gives me logical answers right now..will get new year gift from me via PM🤣

So till the time u all give me answer..I go and hv some chit-chat with my unwanted guests😆😆😆
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Anu....I was gonna write the same thing....control the reign of you thoughts coz nothing big is gonna happen. it will be a dampner for sure...

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I had to reserve a spot
To share my views and what not
On the non existent brother
And his potential character

But the character sketch history
Of dastardly Dev in this story
Does not give me any hope 
That Arjun will be the psychopath in this soap!

While I hated Arjun's cliched entry
Which was hardly complimentary
His smooth and calculating ways
Have been winning me over temporarily

But I am far more excited today
About Brij and his talwar wielding ways
I love that he is unrepentantly
The villain in Geet's story

I want him to create lots of drama
Unlike Dev who wanted to be a mahatma
Or Arjun who will soon fall in love
With the NE sister I wish he had shoved!

So...while I hate the story these days
And I scratch my head at the screenplay
The evil characters are making me stay
And watch this story without going away!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello Ann, Zee, Shinus, Geets, Jyo, Shradhav, Arwen, Swan, Suj, Jhan, Sun, Anu, Anshu, Minnie, Panchjun 🤗

Maansa 🤗

my usual opening question, how was the episode and this time can someone answer unlike yday 🤣

@ Ann how did it go?
zarmyna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
r
😃😃😃
I am happy because my reading of MSK's character came right. He is a very very reserved person and he didnot like it when Geet openly told Dadi and NEs about the hand holding..
Some of you may say his ego was hurt, but till now what I have understood is that he is a private person. What he says in the 'coming up' section that if he plays around and has fun thats between the two only implying that he doesnt want his personal life to be made public. As far as dadi is concerned, he respects and loves her but even with her he doesnt share his innermost feelings.
and btw MSK looked amazing in white
and btw I loved all the closeups of GC
and btw was it an almost kiss when he cornered her??

Since I havent been posting for the last week or so let me share some thoughts...
- I cant believe how the NES fell so easily for NEB, I think those mahilas group should protest at such a shallow potrayal of girls...
- Maahi dance was awesome, it spoke volumes of what the two were feeling, she: torn between her love for MSK and not wanting to separate him from another family member; him: concerned about what tortured her but giving her, her space and time and not making her tell forcefully, the dance was passionately awesome👏👏 Ilked it when he made her sit on his lap and gently reminded her of what they had decided earlier about sharing their feelings.
- then MSK respected Geet's choice of arjun as a wedding planner despite strong suspicions👏
- and i was liking it how until today MSK was so relaxed, totally destressed and having fun. We can see how Geet has been able to make him a happier person.

Edited by zarmyna - 13 years ago
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Parm - Hey!!  read and u tell me. 🤣 🤣 🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Ann:WOWWWW👏👏...Just read it...u did a spelndid job with the whole Arjun thesis👍🏼...I liked how u hv tried to see the similarities between Arjun's character and duryodhan here..sometimes I feel he is a mixture of duryodhan and karan since he is aware of half truth but I loved what u wrote👍🏼...Arjun falling for Geet sounds more interesting than NES fiasco😆...