Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

OMFG! Now I get it!! (Page 7)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveangle_4ever

*sigh* I just realized that I have been kidding myself for the past some days. see when i read twlight first i was trying to kid my self trying to convince myself that i wasn't madly in love with a fictional character and that too a vampire! lolz but yep i became crazy for Edward. now i was watching PKYEk i was trying to say i don't liek Abhay that much but heck who was i kidding again? I LOVE him lolz. that sweet side of him which he tries to mask with the arrogant jerk self. YES I LOVE HIm! lolz. and yep it's like in TVD when Elena says that she feels safe with Stefan Pia said the same thing but thank god Abhay didn't laugh at her I mean it was funny in a ironic way. and I swear if he leaves Pia for all teh sacrificing shit then i'm gonna punch him in the face lolz. I really wanna see him smile in Abhaya look for only once.

Lol!! I'm also madly in love with Edward and Abhay! I haven't watched TVD so don't know about thatEmbarrassed LOL

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Neethi wonderful analysis,  you are right he knew she will be in danger, he can sense her because they are connected  

but to tell you the truth last 3 episodes were  a major let down, the only thing i liked from yesterday's episode was the scene between Abhay and Piya!

come on  Ekta!, we dont want silly fillers of  funny scenes that are so outdated, that cant make one even laugh!, nor we want lousy cartoonish graphics

Give us Abhay and Piya ! 

Yesterday wasn't filler. I think it was fine. Tuesday was filler, an ok-ok thing. One in while we can get such episodes so I was fine but Monday, except the first AbhIya scene, it wasn't even worth a timepassErmm

Anyhow, Thanks a zillion!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Chilloo I agree with u.. Hw dare u Dan.. He has forgotten his last encounter with.. Abhay.. I guess Memory loss..it always works with Ekta..
Pia I luv this girl.. She told everyone tat their were two dark human figures but didn't said tat Abhay has purple lens tat can make glowing eyes vanish..The way She asked for some time alone with him in btw the woods surrounded by wolves was Awwww..this girl has gutts to say I Luv U..Abhay Raichand..*make it loud*
The way Pia express her feeling towards him..inspite of the fact tat she knw's tat he luv's Metz.. I don't knw Abhay luv's Pia or not but he's surely controlling his feeling for her.. This unknwn feeling may be luv with affection n care, may be just a mere affection n care.. I don't knw..but he sure have some sort of feelings..for her..n it's not becoz she's a Doppelganger of her long lost g.f..
Let's see Hw much grilled does Dan get's tonite..

Thanks for the wonderful reply, Nidiz. Its been a while since we interactedOuch

Pia saw the purple eyes?? I think she couldn't see that because she was behind him. She could just make out that the wolves disappeared. I don't know.

Abhay does not exactly 'love' Pia but ya, he has a major soft corner for her which has the potential to turn into love later.
Pia is in love with Abhay and ya, she has the guts to face that feeling for him. I'm proud of her for thatClap
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG how can u forget  my Chaandafterall he saved Pia
Abhay as usual was hot but not more than ma Chand 
so far it was the best epi......micture of romance,suspense and drama

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

OMG OMG OMG how can u forget  my Chaandafterall he saved Pia
Abhay as usual was hot but not more than ma Chand 
so far it was the best epi......micture of romance,suspense and drama

Omg! Omg! Omg! I'm so sorry! chand was the clear hero yesterday! So bad of me to forget him. Yam he's hotness personified!ROFL ROFL
-Priyaa- IF-Rockerz
-Priyaa-
-Priyaa-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

*sigh* I just realized that I have been kidding myself for the past some days. see when i read twlight first i was trying to kid my self trying to convince myself that i wasn't madly in love with a fictional character and that too a vampire! lolz but yep i became crazy for Edward. now i was watching PKYEk i was trying to say i don't liek Abhay that much but heck who was i kidding again? I LOVE him lolz. that sweet side of him which he tries to mask with the arrogant jerk self. YES I LOVE HIm! lolz. and yep it's like in TVD when Elena says that she feels safe with Stefan Pia said the same thing but thank god Abhay didn't laugh at her I mean it was funny in a ironic way. and I swear if he leaves Pia for all teh sacrificing shit then i'm gonna punch him in the face lolz. I really wanna see him smile in Abhaya look for only once.

Lol!! I'm also madly in love with Edward and Abhay! I haven't watched TVD so don't know about thatEmbarrassed LOL

yay lolz and trust me the thing about VD is ur gonna love both of the Salvatore brothers. u shud read teh books too they r awesome lolz. and the show if u wanna watch u can watch it online also. and about edward just letting u know i'm online in love with book edward NOT the movie one lolz

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged

yay lolz and trust me the thing about VD is ur gonna love both of the Salvatore brothers. u shud read teh books too they r awesome lolz. and the show if u wanna watch u can watch it online also. and about edward just letting u know i'm online in love with book edward NOT the movie one lolz

I like Edward either ways. About VD, I'm pretty neutral towards Stefan but i like Damon even without watching VD. Ian's very good looking.
-Priyaa- IF-Rockerz
-Priyaa-
-Priyaa-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged

I like Edward either ways. About VD, I'm pretty neutral towards Stefan but i like Damon even without watching VD. Ian's very good looking.

HEACK YA HE IS! lolz he's the one that made me like Damon more. and he's not just good looking he's smoking hot lolz

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index