Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

OMFG! Now I get it!! (Page 6)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

Abhiya's scenes were not great today?Shocked na? Neethz, I will give you two slaps for this!Cry Their scene was greatest. The moon scene is one of the greatest scene I have ever seen.Approve

I think this episode of of the most appealing and romantic according to me. The "moon" scenery, the tu hi haqeeqat song addition everything. I am downloading the whole episode from youtube right now.Wink
Aww! Sorry, Zana but I've come across more intense, passionate and romantic scenes. But it was beautiful I won't deny thatEmbarrassed The dialogues were great but!!
"Mujhe aise mat dekho Pia"
"I feel safe here Abhay, with you"
"Jab mujhe pata chala ki tum khatre mein ho, main itna dar gaya!"

I think for the first time the hightlight of the episode wasn't AbhIya but Chand, Hasina and Abhay. I think the last scene was fantastically shot, directed and portrayed.

Ya, even the AbhIya moonlight scene was very well shotEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tobin

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Julybaby22

vaah kya dimaag lagaya hai .. you AND Abhay LOL hahah
awesome post :)

Lol! Thank you. Me AND Abhay!Blushing Blushing Blushing

Julybaby22

scoobydoo_10 Newbie
scoobydoo_10
scoobydoo_10

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
OMG! I agree with you!

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scoobydoo_10

OMG! I agree with you!

Thank youEmbarrassed
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by mugdharajatfan

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

Danish akele jungle main kaise ghoomra hai............usko Bhediyion se dar nai lagtaLOL

Nopes. Uski akal ghaans charne chali gayi hai. Bhediyon se pehle Abhay se darna chahiye thaLOL
usne bhediyoon se ya to deal karli hai abhay  lo pia do LOL tats why wolfs were also behind pia

ROFL Ya, exchange offer. Get a hatta khatta Abhay in return for halki phulki PiaROFL ROFL
LOL

.Jane..

-Priyaa- IF-Rockerz
-Priyaa-
-Priyaa-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
*sigh* I just realized that I have been kidding myself for the past some days. see when i read twlight first i was trying to kid my self trying to convince myself that i wasn't madly in love with a fictional character and that too a vampire! lolz but yep i became crazy for Edward. now i was watching PKYEk i was trying to say i don't liek Abhay that much but heck who was i kidding again? I LOVE him lolz. that sweet side of him which he tries to mask with the arrogant jerk self. YES I LOVE HIm! lolz. and yep it's like in TVD when Elena says that she feels safe with Stefan Pia said the same thing but thank god Abhay didn't laugh at her I mean it was funny in a ironic way. and I swear if he leaves Pia for all teh sacrificing shit then i'm gonna punch him in the face lolz. I really wanna see him smile in Abhaya look for only once.

.Jane..

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Neethi wonderful analysis,  you are right he knew she will be in danger, he can sense her because they are connected  

but to tell you the truth last 3 episodes were  a major let down, the only thing i liked from yesterday's episode was the scene between Abhay and Piya!

come on  Ekta!, we dont want silly fillers of  funny scenes that are so outdated, that cant make one even laugh!, nor we want lousy cartoonish graphics

Give us Abhay and Piya ! 

Edited by ka7eela - 29 December 2010 at 10:47pm

.Jane..

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Chilloo I agree with u.. Hw dare u Dan.. He has forgotten his last encounter with.. Abhay.. I guess Memory loss..it always works with Ekta..
Pia I luv this girl.. She told everyone tat their were two dark human figures but didn't said tat Abhay has purple lens tat can make glowing eyes vanish..The way She asked for some time alone with him in btw the woods surrounded by wolves was Awwww..this girl has gutts to say I Luv U..Abhay Raichand..*make it loud*
The way Pia express her feeling towards him..inspite of the fact tat she knw's tat he luv's Metz.. I don't knw Abhay luv's Pia or not but he's surely controlling his feeling for her.. This unknwn feeling may be luv with affection n care, may be just a mere affection n care.. I don't knw..but he sure have some sort of feelings..for her..n it's not becoz she's a Doppelganger of her long lost g.f..
Let's see Hw much grilled does Dan get's tonite..

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index