Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

OMFG! Now I get it!! (Page 3)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdoll

2days epi was awesome. i loved the scene when piya said "i feel safe with u". Really abhay is soooooooooo intelligent. He understands every situation really well & handle with great maturity. But i don't like the way kabir talked 2 him. what has abhay done 2 him?Confused

Ya, that was epic! I was just about to edit my mainpost and add that! Pia feels safe with Abhay in the middle of a jungle!! Ooohhhh!!

Kabir is just frustrated with Abhay. Envy you seeOuch

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Yes... i almost guessed infact knew he did it because of danish!
he can do anything to save piya or anyone else from danger!! Day Dreaming
-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Not a gr8 epi but better than the previous ones.Even i din't find the AbhiYa scene that gr8.Piya got scared of Abhay,ran away from him the first time and later she told him that she feels safe when he is around.Yeh kya hai?Confused
The precap was good.So it's Piya....she was Abhay's majboori...the reason why he came for the trip.EmbarrassedCan't wait to see what Abhay is gonna do to Dan now!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Humaira-

Yes... i almost guessed infact knew he did it because of danish!
he can do anything to save piya or anyone else from danger!! Day Dreaming

Wow! I didn'tOuch
Ya, Abhay is a total Hero and Angel for everyone! He goes out of his way to save people. And people around him just invite troubleErmm
Thats why I feel all the more sad because he doesn't show people his good side!
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Not a gr8 epi but better than the previous ones.Even i din't find the AbhiYa scene that gr8.Piya got scared of Abhay,ran away from him the first time and later she told him that she feels safe when he is around.Yeh kya hai?Confused
The precap was good.So it's Piya....she was Abhay's majboori...the reason why he came for the trip.EmbarrassedCan't wait to see what Abhay is gonna do to Dan now!!!

Lol!! You do have a point. But yaar, honestly, that side of Abhay scared me to bits too, so I don't blame Pia for being scared but then when she said she felt safe, I was like, awww!! She was so cute, almost begging Abhay for some more time aloneEmbarrassed
I'm just waiting for Abhay to make a total pulp out of DanAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi.Sweet-Doppelganger-

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by mugdharajatfan

hii m simi i m loving abhay pia n show ya todays epis was quite good but we will see more concern side of abhay 2morrow as danish this time would try harm pia n our hero would save her Day Dreaming

Hi, Simi! Ya, we definitely will see the overprotective side of Abhay tomorrow. Dan just doesn't learn. Even after the engagement and the "Smash Act", he has the guts to take Abhay's warnings lightly!LOL
ya...... danishAngry b ready to get smashed again by abhay LOLcant wait

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

heaven princess IF-Dazzler
heaven princess
heaven princess

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

yeeh even i found that quit wierd.. first she runs away from him then tells him she is feeling safe with him ... its a big jump. LOL
i loved abhay n piyas part wen abhay saved her from him parents n what abhay sed buh piya how afraid he got wen he found out piyas lifes in danger Embarrassed
only if every gurl could have a boy like abhayy Day Dreaming

Simi.Sweet-Doppelganger-

heaven princess IF-Dazzler
heaven princess
heaven princess

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by shaggyscooby

Im hyperventillating seeing abhays protective side
Danish is no match Abhay is way more intelligent afterall he has so many years of experience with chandeena in knowing what evil do even before it is done Clap

Exactly! I'm surprised Dan is stupid enough to take pangas with Abhay. Well, he'll regret it! Abhay will surely kill him this time!Embarrassed
 i guess he just hasnt seen enuf of abhays anger n wants more... LOL well if hiz this stupid then im sure danish is in for in this tym big tym... because abhay wnt let anywun/anything touch his pia Embarrassed

tobin.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index