Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

OMFG! Now I get it!! (Page 2)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

OMG....seriously?? didn't see the episode yet...bt can';t wait now...so abhay knew all these all the way...man this man makes me fall in love with him more and more..yaar..yeh pehle itna intelligent hero dekha hai maine...awsome!!!..i run to watch the epi..hopefully uploaded all parts on youtube...will edit later..thanks for the small update though...the wait was killing me

Not a problem. the episode wasn't fantastic but it was totally worth the watchDancing

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
hii m simi i m loving abhay pia n show ya todays epis was quite good but we will see more concern side of abhay 2morrow as danish this time would try harm pia n our hero would save her Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aminah007

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Post cannot be quoted.

i am mre enthusiastic in wachin 2dayz epi
nw cnt w8888
love ABHAYClap

Me too love him a lot!!Embarrassed
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Aisho..

OMGGGGGGG killing epis mann Heart

I know right??! But who would mind getting killed if Abhay Raichand is the one to kill us *sigh* I would happily give up my life for him!Day Dreaming

madmaxine

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

Im hyperventillating seeing abhays protective side
Danish is no match Abhay is way more intelligent afterall he has so many years of experience with chandeena in knowing what evil do even before it is done Clap

Exactly! I'm surprised Dan is stupid enough to take pangas with Abhay. Well, he'll regret it! Abhay will surely kill him this time!Embarrassed

shaggyscooby

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
2days epi was awesome. i loved the scene when piya said "i feel safe with u". Really abhay is soooooooooo intelligent. He understands every situation really well & handle with great maturity. But i don't like the way kabir talked 2 him. what has abhay done 2 him?Confused

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshera

I was really like what the ** wen I saw in the precap that the kidnapper's none else than Danish. i thought he may b in the hospital. I always knew Abhay broke the treaty n came there just for Piya's sake n safety, but never imagined Danish 2 b following them. This monsterous guy really hv guts 2 go against Abhay. Now the question is we all know Abhay banged the bonnet while Danish was leaning underneath, then how come he's perfectly fit n fi9. At least I thought he'll b in the hospital fr sum days. mayb Abhay banged it on his hands or sumthng but now this guy is gone fr sure. W8ing fr 2morrow's epi. And ya salute 2 Abhay's far sightedness.

Even I knew he came for Pia but my question was why? I didn't see Pia in any danger. I hadn't anticipated the return of Danish. Anyhow, Dan wasn't perfectly fit and fine. His face was a total 'kachoombar'LOL

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mugdharajatfan

hii m simi i m loving abhay pia n show ya todays epis was quite good but we will see more concern side of abhay 2morrow as danish this time would try harm pia n our hero would save her Day Dreaming

Hi, Simi! Ya, we definitely will see the overprotective side of Abhay tomorrow. Dan just doesn't learn. Even after the engagement and the "Smash Act", he has the guts to take Abhay's warnings lightly!LOL

Simi.Sweet

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index