Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

OMFG! Now I get it!! - Page 3

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Kritz08

Not a gr8 epi but better than the previous ones.Even i din't find the AbhiYa scene that gr8.Piya got scared of Abhay,ran away from him the first time and later she told him that she feels safe when he is around.Yeh kya hai?😕

The precap was good.So it's Piya....she was Abhay's majboori...the reason why he came for the trip.😳Can't wait to see what Abhay is gonna do to Dan now!!!

Lol!! You do have a point. But yaar, honestly, that side of Abhay scared me to bits too, so I don't blame Pia for being scared but then when she said she felt safe, I was like, awww!! She was so cute, almost begging Abhay for some more time alone😳
I'm just waiting for Abhay to make a total pulp out of Dan😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simi.Sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Hi, Simi! Ya, we definitely will see the overprotective side of Abhay tomorrow. Dan just doesn't learn. Even after the engagement and the "Smash Act", he has the guts to take Abhay's warnings lightly!😆

ya...... danish😡 b ready to get smashed again by abhay 😆cant wait
heaven princess thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kritz08

Not a gr8 epi but better than the previous ones.Even i din't find the AbhiYa scene that gr8.Piya got scared of Abhay,ran away from him the first time and later she told him that she feels safe when he is around.Yeh kya hai?😕

The precap was good.So it's Piya....she was Abhay's majboori...the reason why he came for the trip.😳Can't wait to see what Abhay is gonna do to Dan now!!!

yeeh even i found that quit wierd.. first she runs away from him then tells him she is feeling safe with him ... its a big jump. 😆
i loved abhay n piyas part wen abhay saved her from him parents n what abhay sed buh piya how afraid he got wen he found out piyas lifes in danger 😳
only if every gurl could have a boy like abhayy 😍
heaven princess thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Exactly! I'm surprised Dan is stupid enough to take pangas with Abhay. Well, he'll regret it! Abhay will surely kill him this time!😳

i guess he just hasnt seen enuf of abhays anger n wants more... 😆 well if hiz this stupid then im sure danish is in for in this tym big tym... because abhay wnt let anywun/anything touch his pia Embarrassed
Simi.Sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think when he touched pia's forehead he did like he vacant her brain but nt fully as she rememberd two ppl
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya agree with u
abhay is shooo shweet😍
he care so much for piya...now danish was given the warning but now danish is again after piya.....our super hero abhay is defenitely gonna kill him,he will not leave him this time😆
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh abhay he is the most good person than the humans i think.Bcoz he can fight with his family 4 piya.😍Oh thats so cute.And that Danish! Again he is Back!😡After Abhay's beating how can he again think of hurt piya.I think this time Abhay will kill him.😆
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Danish akele jungle main kaise ghoomra hai............usko Bhediyion se dar nai lagta😆
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mugdharajatfan

i think when he touched pia's forehead he did like he vacant her brain but nt fully as she rememberd two ppl

No I doubt he erased her memory. She remembered everything. 
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blossom1234

ya agree with u

abhay is shooo shweet😍
he care so much for piya...now danish was given the warning but now danish is again after piya.....our super hero abhay is defenitely gonna kill him,he will not leave him this time😆

Nopes! Abhay gave him two chances, spared him twice. This time, we'll attend his funeral only😆