OMFG! Now I get it!!

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Abhay definitely is Mr. Dreamy...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜

But one question..how the hell did Danish survive?? 😑 I thought Abhay got rid of him for a verryyy looong time...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG....seriously?? didn't see the episode yet...bt can';t wait now...so abhay knew all these all the way...man this man makes me fall in love with him more and more..yaar..yeh pehle itna intelligent hero dekha hai maine...awsome!!!..i run to watch the epi..hopefully uploaded all parts on youtube...will edit later..thanks for the small update though...the wait was killing me
Aminah007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Post cannot be quoted.

i am mre enthusiastic in wachin 2dayz epi
nw cnt w8888
love ABHAYπŸ‘
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGGGGGG killing epis mann ❀️
shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im hyperventillating seeing abhays protective side
Danish is no match Abhay is way more intelligent afterall he has so many years of experience with chandeena in knowing what evil do even before it is done πŸ‘
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was really like what the ** wen I saw in the precap that the kidnapper's none else than Danish. i thought he may b in the hospital. I always knew Abhay broke the treaty n came there just for Piya's sake n safety, but never imagined Danish 2 b following them. This monsterous guy really hv guts 2 go against Abhay. Now the question is we all know Abhay banged the bonnet while Danish was leaning underneath, then how come he's perfectly fit n fi9. At least I thought he'll b in the hospital fr sum days. mayb Abhay banged it on his hands or sumthng but now this guy is gone fr sure. W8ing fr 2morrow's epi. And ya salute 2 Abhay's far sightedness.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Abhay definitely is Mr. Dreamy...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜

But one question..how the hell did Danish survive?? 😑 I thought Abhay got rid of him for a verryyy looong time...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Ya, Abhay is totally my dream guy! Anyhow, I was sure he hadn't killed Dan. I"m actually surprised that Dan still followed them when Abhay had clearly warned him to stay away from Pia!😲
I guess he doesn't know to what extent our hero can go to protect Pia😍
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiranni

OMG....seriously?? didn't see the episode yet...bt can';t wait now...so abhay knew all these all the way...man this man makes me fall in love with him more and more..yaar..yeh pehle itna intelligent hero dekha hai maine...awsome!!!..i run to watch the epi..hopefully uploaded all parts on youtube...will edit later..thanks for the small update though...the wait was killing me

Not a problem. the episode wasn't fantastic but it was totally worth the watch
Simi.Sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hii m simi i m loving abhay pia n show ya todays epis was quite good but we will see more concern side of abhay 2morrow as danish this time would try harm pia n our hero would save her 😍