Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

must watch scene of today... (Page 2)

miracle83 IF-Dazzler
miracle83
miracle83

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
i think someone is going to post the update soon. Here goes the bried update

Abhay saves Piya but makes the wolves go away. Priya is astonished to see abhay like that and she runs from there. Abhay gets Tracker to the ganag and they tell him piya is still missing. He goes to save his lady love who happens to see two people doing something in the ground . Werewolves approach again and run these these two. She tinks who r they that even wolves are scared.

Wola, her man comes n takes her away and they have a moment. He takes her back to the gang. Everyone asks her what happened and she tells about the two people. Abhay tells her she hallucinated and they again have a moment.

Abhay and Kabir have a spat ( i am disliking Kabir now). Abhay goes to the two hodded people whom Piya got scared of and they come out to be Haseena and Mr. Haseena. They tell him that he has exposed them and scold him. Ask Abhay to come back but he does not.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aminah007Gaya3DeviRozy77

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
thanx for quick update:)i am not gonna miss that scene..thank you so much..:)
Aminah007 Groupbie
Aminah007
Aminah007

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by miracle83

Abhay saves Piya but makes the wolves go away. Priya is astonished to see abhay like that and she runs from there. Abhay gets Tracker to the ganag and they tell him piya is still missing. He goes to save his lady love who happens to see two people doing something in the ground . Werewolves approach again and run these these two. She tinks who r they that even wolves are scared.

Wola, her man comes n takes her away and they have a moment. He takes her back to the gang. Everyone asks her what happened and she tells about the two people. Abhay tells her she hallucinated and they again have a moment.

Abhay and Kabir have a spat ( i am disliking Kabir now). Abhay goes to the two hodded people whom Piya got scared of and they come out to be Haseena and Mr. Haseena. They tell him that he has exposed them and scold him. Ask Abhay to come back but he does not.

Thnaku sooooooooooooooooo much
i waz reali eager 2 no
am straight away headin 2 wacth the epi nw lol
fanx once again
xxxx
sanabest Senior Member
sanabest
sanabest

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
thanx alot for the update nd the link
puneetksingh9 Senior Member
puneetksingh9
puneetksingh9

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
It was a really cute scene. Im glad Abhiya finallyy had a scene in todays episode.
I LOVED how abhay touched her face--it was so gentle and dear.
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by miracle83

i liked what said.. Haseena and Mr. Haseena.. he he ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index