India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

perfect... (Page 2)

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Arey Di or Afee tum dono to aisey keh rahe ho jaisey Amrit wud be able to make his SR with all the misundersatndings in his mind... Its obvious k he wont do it untill someone clears out all his ghalt fehmis... But how the hell is Arjun gonna come at night to tell Amrit about the truth ??
And Bebo doesn't even know wat Viju has done with Amrit's mind ??? Angry
Damn I never wanted the reunion to be like this.... kia museebat hai ???Angry

Yar this is the 4th suhaag raat that wud be wasted...
The topic name shud be "Another SR wasted !!!"
If Dunia comes to know abt this , she wud be sooo mad with her angry emoticons...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

Arey Di or Afee tum dono to aisey keh rahe ho jaisey Amrit wud be able to make his SR with all the misundersatndings in his mind... Its obvious k he wont do it untill someone clears out all his ghalt fehmis... But how the hell is Arjun gonna come at night to tell Amrit about the truth ??

If Dunia comes to know abt this , she wud be sooo mad with her angry emoticons...

Thank goodness dunia is not here, otherwise we had to tolerate her angry. this is seriously stupid, and itni bhi kia jaldi thi SR se life start krne ki, the CV's should have waited a while, or maybe we may get to see something on Thursday episode, i am waiting to see what happen on AmBo 4th SR
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Is this Amrit also masked as the masked Bebo and Kuku?LOLLOLLOL
Just joking. But this Amrit can't even be the shadow of the loving Amrit; the Amrit loved Bebo to that extend that he never suspected Rano. Please solve all the misunderstandings between AmBo and show a happy married life.........
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

Originally posted by Ambofan

Thank goodness dunia is not here, otherwise we had to tolerate her angry. this is seriously stupid, and itni bhi kia jaldi thi SR se life start krne ki, the CV's should have waited a while, or maybe we may get to see something on Thursday episode, i am waiting to see what happen on AmBo 4th SR
Yea u r right pehle Amrit ko theek to honey detay phir mana letay SR...
Jahan itna wait kia wahan aur sahi...
Wats the use of dressing Bebo again n again like a dulhan jab kuch hona hi nahi ?Angry
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

Is this Amrit also masked as the masked Bebo and Kuku?LOLLOLLOL
Just joking. But this Amrit can't even be the shadow of the loving Amrit; the Amrit loved Bebo to that extend that he never suspected Rano. Please solve all the misunderstandings between AmBo and show a happy married life.........

i know dear, amrit loved bebo a lottt, but this viju made him believe that Bebo loved someone else and she really tried to kill him. ufff hate viju for doing this, but now i really want to see ambo living like a happy married couple.

Go to top