India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Give Gopi a Break

Emjae Senior Member
Emjae
Emjae

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Please CVs  don't let Gopi take the blame of spreading Kingals truth. 

Urmilla and Rashi should get their due.

Don't destroy the relationship between Koki and Gopi.

But above all please for the sake of all the fans of the show let Ahem start to fall in love with Gopi..... she has been through enough already.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

├Ąt_bajsChiggyWiggyesttyruksmIp-AK4everCaramelxxshmuupieChaudhrytmrusha4003simran15saomomsuk19-tellyaddict-.Verity.

ChiggyWiggy Groupbie
ChiggyWiggy
ChiggyWiggy

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emjae

But above all please for the sake of all the fans of the show let Ahem start to fall in love with Gopi..... she has been through enough already.

Agree..I second it... Also please dont break the new found trust and respect that Kinjal has for Gopi.. I would really see something happening better for a change. Because this way the show is spreading a wrong message. That evil can get away with anything and the honest and innocent need to suffer even when they are sacrificing for others. 

We all want Urmila and Rashi to learn a lesson and Gopi gain respect and love in eyes of Aham. It would be fun to see Jigar Slapping Rashi on finding out her truth.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shmuupieAashna26CaramelxxUzma005-tellyaddict-.Verity.

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChiggyWiggy

Agree..I second it... Also please dont break the new found trust and respect that Kinjal has for Gopi.. I would really see something happening better for a change. Because this way the show is spreading a wrong message. That evil can get away with anything and the honest and innocent need to suffer even when they are sacrificing for others. 

We all want Urmila and Rashi to learn a lesson and Gopi gain respect and love in eyes of Aham. It would be fun to see Jigar Slapping Rashi on finding out her truth.

completely with both of u.....
1. Rashi-Urmi should get the scolding and punishments for all the deeds that they have done.
2. Kokila-Gopi relation should be kept "Intact"......not even a small "attack" on it will hurt us more than any one else.
3. Kinjal started treating Gopi a bit better......so please create some situations where she starts to respect her........no more problematic situation between them
4. Jigar slapping Rashi...dream come true it will be....and also throw her out of MM..
5. Finally Aham n Gopi...please Aham should start to respect her....n dont delay his fall for Gopi....she is his wife and deserves hubby's love.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ruksmAashna26CaramelxxUzma005simran15.Verity.

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
wishful thinking........................sadhli, that's what all of us want ,but when is it gonna be possible, probably not in this era.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Sadly enough its all the evil in the show which is increasing the TRPs
saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I don't know what you all are cribbing about.  This is the best show on TV!!!  I love this show!   

Emjae Senior Member
Emjae
Emjae

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

I don't know what you all are cribbing about.  This is the best show on TV!!!  I love this show!   

Yes we all love the show as well but don't you think its dragging. The mother/daughter evil duo act is getting a bit boring. The Kingal track has gone on long enough the story needs to focus on Aham and Gopi.

We just want to see ITCHY RASH and URMIZILLA  get found out.... is that so much to ask.

Edited by Emjae - 29 December 2010 at 11:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Caramelxx.Verity.

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by saomom

Yes we all love the show as well but don't you think its dragging. The mother/daughter evil duo act is getting a bit boring. The Kingal track has gone on long enough the story needs to focus on Aham and Gopi.

We just want to see ITCHY RASH and URMIZILLA  get found out.... is that so much to ask.

LOLLOL

Emjae,

I'm Tammie.  Most here call me mom.  You're new enough here to not know that I was being really, really sarcastic.  <sorry>   This show makes me absolutely NUTS!!!!!  Check out the letter/note to the CVs.  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1558864 The second post down I wrote back in Oct....

Oh, and welcome to the forum!  It's a great place to be.  Have you visited the Gup/Shup thread yet?

Edited by saomom - 29 December 2010 at 11:41am

Go to top