Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 ~ Daily Discussion ~ 29th Dec 2010 (Page 28)

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by PriyaBB33

BB house is like zoo...Khali - Lion , Sameer - dog, Shweta - Fox, Asshmit - cat ,  dolly - lioness ...

Priya........ye kya keh diya aapne...........Good luck to you now.........WinkLOLLOL

Aa bail mujhe maar.. keh diya Priya ne.. LOLLOL
Ab bail kisko bol diya Purva........LOLLOL

Matlab.. muhawara hai yaar.. ab koi personal le toh yeh unka problem na WinkLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.QuanticoaxeionNishita123

.GoldySom. IF-Dazzler
.GoldySom.
.GoldySom.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by PriyaBB33

BB house is like zoo...Khali - Lion , Sameer - dog, Shweta - Fox, Asshmit - cat ,  dolly - lioness ...

Priya........ye kya keh diya aapne...........Good luck to you now.........WinkLOLLOL

Aa bail mujhe maar.. keh diya Priya ne.. LOLLOL
Ab bail kisko bol diya Purva........LOLLOL

Matlab.. muhawara hai yaar.. ab koi personal le toh yeh unka problem na WinkLOLLOL

ssssssH!... heh sab bail ka problem hai,..LOL

QuanticoaxeionpurvaNishita123

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Purva, your siggy.........I agree ! Makkhi should be OUT this week !! enought of his annoying zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  AngryLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkarpurvaaxeion

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Grrrr.... this sulking budha thinks he can talk any amount of nasty things about anybody he wants.. but nobody should say anything about him.. AngryAngry can't tolerate him anymore... hope he goes out this friday Angry

Chalo guys.. on this note I will make my exit today.. see you all tomorrow.. till then keep rocking Thumbs Up TRP badhao.. LOLLOL

kakka_ji_kahin.GoldySom.axeionNishita123

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Purva, your siggy.........I agree ! Makkhi should be OUT this week !! enought of his annoying zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  AngryLOL

sameer exit depend on diamond market. LOL 
axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Grrrr.... this sulking budha thinks he can talk any amount of nasty things about anybody he wants.. but nobody should say anything about him.. AngryAngry can't tolerate him anymore... hope he goes out this friday Angry

Chalo guys.. on this note I will make my exit today.. see you all tomorrow.. till then keep rocking Thumbs Up TRP badhao.. LOLLOL
Bye Bye Purvi Hug 
Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
lolz.......completely agree Purva.

Guys, gtg as well......see you all later..........Keep rocking , it was fun and I am with you in TRP badhao mission !! LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.axeion

MsAnu Goldie
MsAnu
MsAnu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Very late but please do read my version  Big smile

Written Updates

DAy 86

Day starts with yaadon ki baaraat .Ashmit ,Sameer and Shweta are sitting in the garden and AShmit asks the public janta to give Shweta and SAmeer a lot of votes so that they are in the finale with him. Khali tells dolly that its very easy to be bura and very difficult to be good because dolly is trying to instigate him to react to the video clippings shown yesterday.

Khali says Pangey mein mat paro. Dolly teases and says kya hua veerji ko ,thandey ho gaye. Dolly tells khali to go and get someone to feed him for the feeding khali task. .Ashmit volunteers to come and feed him.

Dolly asks why didnt sameer come.During lunch also sameer doesnt get up to feed him.Shweta says she will and dolly says as a captain she cant. Ashmit then says i will. Sameer tells dolly to feed ,and dolly says that

she's going for a bath. Shweta tells sameer that its just a matter of 10 days .

She tells him tumhara dimaag hatt gaya hai.Dolly tells Khali that mein soch rahi hun ,and he cuts her and says you listen to me and stop reacting to them .Because they are waiting to get a response out of you.

Khali says if i react ,in log ki lottery lag jaayegi. They want to remove me out .

Khali says he has a gut feeling sameer will go. SAmeer is talking about Khali and says his name is Great Khali so automatically izzat badh jaati hai Confused.He says if i keep my name Great Sameer I will automatically become great.

Shweta is discussing about her case with AShmit and Sameer and says she wishes to talk so much ,but she doesnt because it can go against her .

Ashmit asks her if she is planning to remarry . She says i can find a good boyfriend and a good husband ,the main thing is finding a good father .

Sameer is talking in english and Bigg Boss announces that sameer is breaking rules. All are going to be punished . The rest of the housemates have to do utthak baithak in front of sameer and say that they will not allowhim to talk in english. Dolly gets irritated. Sameer also joins them in doing the uthaak baithaks and does some extra to appease Dolly.

The housemates enact pamela anderson's entry in the house .Dolly plays Pamela.Ashmit plays hrishant ,Sameer plays Ashmit ,Shweta plays veena too well . She imitates the way veena is alwys running her hands through her hair. Big smileLOL

Khali plays Manoj .

2nd scene is where shweta plays sara and sameer plays Ali. Shweta cries about her 3.5 lakh ka lengha and Sameer says wo toh 3000 ka tha . Dolly plays Ashmit and she pulls shweta hair to smell it like the way Ashmit does while he looks on.Bigg Boss announces that Sameer ,Shweta or Dolly will be eliminated . He asks them to say who in their opinion  should go . Shweta says Dolly should. SAmeer says he agrees with shweta that dolly should.

Because dolly joined them midway .Ashmit also takes dolly's name.and specifies that its not that she is undeserving its just that all have been in the hosue since day 1. Dolly takes Shweta's name. Khali takes Sameer's name.

Khali says sameer is creating a lot of bhhed bhaav and does nothing to entertain people.

Sameer is in the kitchen doing dishes when shweta walks in and he makes fun of khali indirectly by telling her  that i am sorry i will try and entertain people.  Khali gets irritated and tells him what his problem is and sameer says mein toh aapse baat hi nahi kar raha hun. Khali tells him that This is a warning from me. because i can see you aiming your fun at me .Sameer comes and says sorry to Khali .He says that i didnt like the reasons you gave thats why i reacted like this . Khali tells him that when you spoke about my walking disabilty i didnt say anything ,but just because i said that you are creating bhed bhaav you are reacting in this way and teasing me .

Sameer comes and tells Shweta that he said sorry to khali . Sameer says khali didnt like hearing that he had spoke about him that he cant even walk properly .its playing on his mind .He says security mujhe bulaani paregi.

SAmeer then tells Ashmit how he teased khali in the kitchen ,and he says that khali gave him a warning. SAmeer says i thought i would get one or two punches today.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kkakka_ji_kahin.GoldySom.yellowflowerThatOneGuyaxeion

Go to top