BB4 ~ Daily Discussion ~ 29th Dec 2010 - Page 29

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by MithiBani

Do you dance like Dolly too? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I'm soooo not a morning person. If someone started dancing like that before me, I'd probably kick them out of my house. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I want to see Dolly in JDJ.

Mitthu, Arre me no morning person or should say that I never was one but times have changed. Had a meeting so I couldn't stay for discussion. Going to check the videos now.

From all the buzzing threads I believe that Sameer is still sulking. Bad BB! never gave him the chance to be the Captain. He was hoping to be the Captain, be safe and walk right into the finale. Bruised ego!

Originally posted by Emptiness

saw texas chainsaw massacre yesterday.. toh abhi mood mein aa gaya πŸ˜†

which TCM?
Originally posted by DarkPassenger

which TCM?

the remake
oh yeah with jessica biel, that was good too...my favorite line in it was when the sheriff dude says "she's a bit wet, what you guys doing with the dead body?" or something to that affect...
Originally posted by DarkPassenger

oh yeah with jessica biel, that was good too...my favorite line in it was when the sheriff dude says "she's a bit wet, what you guys doing with the dead body?" or something to that affect...

lool, yeh that was quite disgusting πŸ˜†

Hilarious enactment!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dolly (as Ashmit) touching, pulling and sniffing Shweta's (as Sara) hair. Sameer (as Ali) walking behind her like a lallu.

Shweta (as Veena) walking like a chammak challo. Dolly (as Pamela) 🀣.

Oh! I'm loving today's episode.
My heart just MELTS when Sameer apologizes to anyone, the way he did with Khali today.
Sameer is changed so much  all of a sudden ..its surprisin and that too in the end only  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Hilarious enactment!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dolly (as Ashmit) touching, pulling and sniffing Shweta's (as Sara) hair. Sameer (as Ali) walking behind her like a lallu.

Shweta (as Veena) walking like a chammak challo. Dolly (as Pamela) 🀣.

Oh! I'm loving today's episode.
true πŸ˜† πŸ˜† even they saw what we saw πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dolly as pamela asked sam ..why is veena obsessed with her self  and sammy said shs like that onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†