Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: star_night

THE GREAT KHALI IS A PUPPET AUR USKA DOR DOLLY KE Haath MEIN HAI.... 🤣 sameer not only saved himself from khali but also the gaurd's of bigboss house 🤣

vote for dolly dada if you want entertainment for one more week in BB

vote for sulking budda if you want NO entertainment for one more week in BB

I am voting for entertainment what about you guys ???????

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PriyaBB33

Veena was right about dolly. She has no respect for any human being. Her launguage is too low class. How did she survived in film industry for long time wonder how ???? 😉

She was a C-grade actor doing bit parts. Even acted in some very cheap movies. She has dirt in her mind. For her a man is either a brother or a husband. Frandship mein DOlly dada believe nahin karta. 😕 ðŸ˜†
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

BB has winner in mind why waste money. 😆 
raffuchakkar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Purvi I don't like anybody these days. What morons!! 🤢 ðŸ˜† BB is strange show this year. Veena/Dolly were thick as thieves and suddenly Veena has a problem with Dolly. Then Sam/Dolly are best buddies to bash Veena and suddenly they dislike each other. 😕 ðŸ˜• Yeh ho kya raha hai? Nirupa Roy's getting her eyesight back in Mar Akbar Anthony was more believable than this show. 😆 ðŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gPinNdq0-I[/YOUTUBE]

for me nirupa roy getting eye sight is not a miracle
when compared to these guys fake dosti for few hours in house mates of BB
especially between ST and Dolly and ST and Asmit and Dolly and veena and Sameer and dolly
i seriosuly think ST really hates sammy but she is still wearing her mask

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

I get up in the morning singing Darling aankhon se aankhein chaar karne do. Uff! this thing is my earworm now.

Do you dance like Dolly too? 😆 ðŸ˜†

I'm soooo not a morning person. If someone started dancing like that before me, I'd probably kick them out of my house. 😕 ðŸ˜†
kakka_ji_kahin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

Just voted six times for Dolly not because I like Dolly but I am finding sameer's behavior so kiddish and his continuously  going personal against Khali.
tinaasania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Purvi I don't like anybody these days. What morons!! 🤢 ðŸ˜† BB is strange show this year. Veena/Dolly were thick as thieves and suddenly Veena has a problem with Dolly. Then Sam/Dolly are best buddies to bash Veena and suddenly they dislike each other. 😕 ðŸ˜• Yeh ho kya raha hai? Nirupa Roy's getting her eyesight back in Mar Akbar Anthony was more believable than this show. 😆 ðŸ˜†

Sameer got miffed with Dolly coz she said she wouldn't cook after Veena left and Shweta was not following rationing system for milk.. Aanchal was right about Sameer being a glutton - the way to his heart is surely through his stomach.
Now that Dolly has started cooking again, Sameer was even doing extra uthak-baithaks for her as she'd to leave cooking n come outside for punishement. 😆

Edited by tinaasania - 13 years ago
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
BB need to put end on this show forever. Last two season were pathetic and inmates in the both season were losser.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
khalli might be boring and lazy....but he is loyal.....from the start he has been dollys puppet......and he hasnt changed sides.....all the others have changed according to situation.
raffuchakkar thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaBB33

BB has winner in mind why waste money. 😆 

i have a confirmed news that they have already put swetha has big boss on the trophy after she signed the contract one of the main clause she has to win it

i am just votes for entertainment for one more week and i can not stand a big adult behaving like a  5 year old for one more week