Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Live UD: jisse hai khatra woh karega surakshah...

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Arjun tells the person that he wont leave the work.....Rajbir comes from behind and says that we'll give you proof for that and go to any police stations and you'll get proof..... Arjun says that everything is a lie i was a criminal but not anymore and starts to go from there..... Arjun comes in front of Kartar and tells him that he wants to be a honest person thats why he come for an interview..... Kartar tells him to stop and that he can give the interview.... Rajbir asks why and Kartar tells him that if he wants to change then he should be given a chance and plue i'll meet him in court in 7 days....

Ajun goes inside the office and they ask arjun why should they give him the job and arjun says because he's the best..... They tell him that he can only talk and arjun tells them to turn on the cameras and they see their people tied up....

They tell him that a big business man wants a bodyguard and if they like you then you can work..... Arjun goes to the place and arjun asks who is he in danger from.... the guy says that he'll tell you himself and leaves.... After changing arjun sees chikku's picture and says oh god.... Chikku comes to him and tells him to protect him from a don and to turn his face around.... Arjun turns around and chikku sees him and runs to his mom..... chikku tells his mom that he arjun and she asks what is he doing here and arjun says that im the bodyguard.... chikku says he insulted me a lot and now it'll be my turn..... Then his mom says that since he's the bodyguard he has to come to all the fuctions and that he has to stay with him 24 hours..... Arjun says i accept all you condition.....chikku tells him your my bodyguard from now and they shake hands.....

Chikku gives arjun his phone and tells him to dial arohi's number...... chikku tells her that he's coming over and that he has a surprise....

chikku comes to arohi's house and calls everyone and tells them that he has a surprise..... chikku then calls his bodyguard and arjun comes out..... everyone is very shocked..... arjun comes inside the house and arohi gets up and chikku says meet my bodyguard arjun.... Rajbir says what's this chikku and rajbir is about to hit him but kartar stops him.... kartar tells chikku to send this guy from where he came..... arohi tells him to not do this and chikku asks her if she feels bad seeing him and arohi says no....chikku says whats the problem and kartar says that he's a criminal.... arjun goes to him and says that you said that if i wanted to change you would let me and i couldnt find any job so i took this job and i'll do it with honesty..... kartar tells him that you have the right to work anywhere and we have the right to choose who enters our house.....

Arjun tells kartar that i know our families are enemies but i respect you because your honest to your words but right now your not.... then arjun says that if police dont let the criminals change then who would.... also i'll always be in front of you and you would know what i do and if i do anything wrong then you can do anything.... Kartar tells him okay you can do this job and leaves..... everyone starts to go and then arohi's mom goes to chikku and says who are you scared of in this house.... chikku says to continue normal life and then he asks arjun to get him water and arjun gets it for him.....

chikku gets up then and they leave the house and chikku asks DJ to send arohi to say bye to him untill the outside.... arohi comes with him and chikku tells arjun to open the door for him..... chikku tells arohi that she's upset with what happened and then chikku says thats why i asked him to be the bodyguard so he can see us get married.... arohi says i understand that whatever you did was for me but you could have done something else..... Arjun is smiling while listening to all this.... chikku tells arohi that he's lucky because she said yes and then says that your even more lucky because i said yes after everything that happened.... chikku then asks arohi to give him a hug before he leaves and arjun turns around.... aohi looks at arjun and then hugs chikku while still looking at arjun.....

NO PRECAP...
im soooo loving this now....
chikku is an idiot he doesnt know that he made work easier for arjun and now arjun will be able to win arohi back....

dont forget to press the LIKE button and to read the Written Update

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 30 December 2010 at 6:53pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

serial_lover85Anku_20s0umyabhatsaku1122SabeeqaKishikaek43Tamy95gemini1217khalida4u-sia-arjuhi4evrnan_10tanu111aAnupa28HADmishtiPrettychoco90Anu-AnanyathousandmilesSimplyAparajitarasika_DS....Priya....aksh4IFSabaah.....Binny...ambbihatinselNaughtynattyAnjalii...xXxSiddhi_shaz2009pratsywida

Sabaah.. IF-Rockerz
Sabaah..
Sabaah..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
thnx...
pt1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2Z-HTN75Wc
pt2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxq63PN3Kk0

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
thank u so much for the update :) :)

lilindiangurl13

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
thanx..Big smile...and nice title for the live update..Wink

lilindiangurl13

spring_breeze05 Goldie
spring_breeze05
spring_breeze05

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
thank you so much....

lilindiangurl13

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Thank u very much dear !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

If.rockerzlilindiangurl13

Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

lilindiangurl13

liquidfantasy IF-Dazzler
liquidfantasy
liquidfantasy

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
awesme!! poor cheeku i can see the future, arohi hugging arjun :p

thnk fr the update :)

lilindiangurl13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index