India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Bang Bang Bang!!!! (Page 5)

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Nice post yar..i was so happy tat rajni n disha understood..what disha said was lil rude but it shows their concern..
N i want suhana to b angry with badi maa..they wanted suhana to realise but bringing sona in bet husband n wife s just nt done Thumbs Down .. What would badimaa do if suhana would have left?i am nt really liking d looks she gives when suhana feels sad by looking at sona n ishaan..thank god this track s getting over.. Loved raginis acting.. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
@mythili...exactly..even if suhana does not leave...i want someone to ask that question...this plan could have easily back fired...bt yes dadaji and badi maa went with this plan as they were sure suhana will not leave...
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili2

Nice post yar..i was so happy tat rajni n disha understood..what disha said was lil rude but it shows their concern..
N i want suhana to b angry with badi maa..they wanted suhana to realise but bringing sona in bet husband n wife s just nt done Thumbs Down .. What would badimaa do if suhana would have left?i am nt really liking d looks she gives when suhana feels sad by looking at sona n ishaan..thank god this track s getting over.. Loved raginis acting.. Clap

yes..that was exactly my reaction when i saw all these stuffs... what if Suhana leave the house? I will say Badima and Dadaji utilized Suhana's  "weakness" point...the great kashyap parivaar...  
I also dont like the look that badima gives to Suhana... I feel so sorry for both Suhana and Sonali now... Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iViewsShwets1502

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@mythili...exactly..even if suhana does not leave...i want someone to ask that question...this plan could have easily back fired...bt yes dadaji and badi maa went with this plan as they were sure suhana will not leave...

even i feel some one should ask this question..
After todays episode m even more irritated by badi maa

Shwets1502

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by mythili2

<font color="#006600">yes..that was exactly my reaction when i saw all these stuffs... what if Suhana leave the house? I will say Badima and Dadaji utilized Suhana's "weakness" point...the great kashyap parivaar... </font>
<font color="#006600">I also dont like the look that badima gives to Suhana... I feel so sorry for both Suhana and Sonali now...Confused</font>

ya they used her weakness..whatever it is nw i am not liking badimaa..if she feels suhana is her daughter how can she do this to her..wil she do d same to panna ?

Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Yup, Probably some should scold them for making the plan in the first place. But in this plan Ishan is the only player Confused playing his game on his own. I mean no instructions, nothing .  and 3 scrooges r using him as bait and he doesn't even realize that. He trust so much his so called friend so much that he never q. her intentions . Sona is nothing but using him as puppet. well he has to get angry. Ouch   Well he needs to understand his wife more, and in order to do that he needs to spend so more quality time with her.LOL

Edited by netri - 30 December 2010 at 3:50pm

Shwets1502

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index