Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Bang Bang Bang!!!! (Page 4)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Joined: 09 February 2010
Posts: 10201

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Hey , i thought sona left with out saying goodbye. and before she left she told BM abt her true feelings for Ishan? I mean she never took full credit for the union. little bit hard to understand OBS but i think family never come to know of the plan. Does Dadaji & Badi Ma regret their plan in OBS? 

Any of these ans. r spoiler alert then can u please send me PM?  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Joined: 11 April 2010
Posts: 9061

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
OMG ya... are people gonna appreciate Badima, Dadaji n Sonali for this? Strange.. are they gonna open up Ishaan-Suhana secret infront of everyone? Its so much embarrassing.... Oh man... It would have been better if they close this chapter within themselves, not showing the truth to everyone... I dono how Suhana and Ishaan will face this situation...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViewsShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Joined: 24 April 2010
Posts: 7694

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
As I have a very weak heart , I have decided to take a vacation from SGP for a week, as according to my calculation this whole Fasaad is going to finish on Tuesday the 5th, the drama in the drama is going to finish next Tuesday and from 6th January a new SGP would emerge so until then no more SGP for me!! warna meray dil ko kuch ho jaye ga , nahi tho mairay hubby ke khair nahi hogi, khain tho guzza utray ga WinkWink

After watching todays precap just felt like singing
" Baday Mian Baday Mian Chotay Mian Subhan Allah"
meaning Badi Maa tho Badi Maa , look at Choti Maa, sending her son out for Discoing with his Best Girl FriendLOLLOL with out his wife, wah wah wah, Panna,s MIL would have send Raunak with another girl with EVIL intentions, Rano send them SWEETLY , intentions may be different but the IMPACT would be the same, Rano is like SUHANA SENIOR!!!! itni bholi hain kay kuch pata he nahi, but hey what do you expect when she was saying that what if Sonali wants to sleep in Ishaan,s room where would Suhana sleepConfusedLOL, one question comes in my mind, would she be sending Ishika to disco with her friend , forget about boy , she wouldnt allow her even to go with a girl as it is against the MARYADA of the family, a whole lecture was given to Suhana about going out with out letting them know, and cant go to friends party at night as you are DIL, etc etc so Kyshaps are not perfect either, they have different rules for SONS and different for daughters and DILs.
Just want to add on what grand reception and appreciation Sonali would receive by Kyshaps add KK in the list as well as he will go all ga ga over the MAHANTA of Sonali as well.Imagine that.
Regarding Sonali, s rona dhona, didnt they do RISK ASSESSMENT before putting there plans to actions , that she is not going to be in deaf, dumb and blind land where nobody would pick on whats going on???? she agreed to take the risk of being a vilon what was she expecting any body would have reacted the same as Disha and Rajni, though there reaction were late.
The CV has got this track record of giving serious issue a brush off under the carpet or giving it a comic look, Suhana will not be angry and be thankful to Sonali is given a comic look, but even Ishaan,s reaction would be a by the way reaction.
Thank God its a drama , not a real life situation.

LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192iViewsShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Shweta i really wish that they  change the story line here from OBS so that dadaji and badi maa come to know about their mistake....................even though their cause is right but the method they applied is completely wrongThumbs Down


I KNOW I REALLY WANT THAT TOOOOOOO. GOSH if only that happen.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViewsShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

As I have a very weak heart , I have decided to take a vacation from SGP for a week, as according to my calculation this whole Fasaad is going to finish on Tuesday the 5th, the drama in the drama is going to finish next Tuesday and from 6th January a new SGP would emerge so until then no more SGP for me!! warna meray dil ko kuch ho jaye ga , nahi tho mairay hubby ke khair nahi hogi, khain tho guzza utray ga WinkWink

After watching todays precap just felt like singing
" Baday Mian Baday Mian Chotay Mian Subhan Allah"
meaning Badi Maa tho Badi Maa , look at Choti Maa, sending her son out for Discoing with his Best Girl FriendLOLLOL with out his wife, wah wah wah, Panna,s MIL would have send Raunak with another girl with EVIL intentions, Rano send them SWEETLY , intentions may be different but the IMPACT would be the same, Rano is like SUHANA SENIOR!!!! itni bholi hain kay kuch pata he nahi, but hey what do you expect when she was saying that what if Sonali wants to sleep in Ishaan,s room where would Suhana sleepConfusedLOL, one question comes in my mind, would she be sending Ishika to disco with her friend , forget about boy , she wouldnt allow her even to go with a girl as it is against the MARYADA of the family, a whole lecture was given to Suhana about going out with out letting them know, and cant go to friends party at night as you are DIL, etc etc so Kyshaps are not perfect either, they have different rules for SONS and different for daughters and DILs.
Just want to add on what grand reception and appreciation Sonali would receive by Kyshaps add KK in the list as well as he will go all ga ga over the MAHANTA of Sonali as well.Imagine that.
Regarding Sonali, s rona dhona, didnt they do RISK ASSESSMENT before putting there plans to actions , that she is not going to be in deaf, dumb and blind land where nobody would pick on whats going on???? she agreed to take the risk of being a vilon what was she expecting any body would have reacted the same as Disha and Rajni, though there reaction were late.
The CV has got this track record of giving serious issue a brush off under the carpet or giving it a comic look, Suhana will not be angry and be thankful to Sonali is given a comic look, but even Ishaan,s reaction would be a by the way reaction.
Thank God its a drama , not a real life situation.

LOL


I know how you feel. I just came back today from a break and I wish I hadn't caught up because Badi Ma is getting worse. The CV's are messing up BM's character too with Ishaan. They're making a very disgusting "KICHDI" of both of their characters.

But I have loved alll of Suhana's scenes.
Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViewsShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

OMG ya... are people gonna appreciate Badima, Dadaji n Sonali for this? Strange.. are they gonna open up Ishaan-Suhana secret infront of everyone? Its so much embarrassing.... Oh man... It would have been better if they close this chapter within themselves, not showing the truth to everyone... I dono how Suhana and Ishaan will face this situation...


Yes that would be much more dignified. I'd prefer that too!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iViewsShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Joined: 09 February 2010
Posts: 10201

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by 111192

Shweta i really wish that they  change the story line here from OBS so that dadaji and badi maa come to know about their mistake....................even though their cause is right but the method they applied is completely wrongThumbs Down


I KNOW I REALLY WANT THAT TOOOOOOO. GOSH if only that happen.


Mere muh ki batt chin li............. Thank u 4 saying that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Shwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Joined: 01 July 2010
Posts: 2575

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@himanshu...good to know that ishaan will be angry...yaar...make a spoiler alert or edit it..as i have read...

Sorry for being late, i made it as spoilerSmile

Edited by Sinha18 - 29 December 2010 at 8:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index