India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Bang Bang Bang!!!! (Page 2)

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
I think we will get to see slapping incident on Friday and then sushaan fight on Monday onwards....i loved the way disha and rajini understand the situation....that scene was good and all the three did well and in the end badi maa too delivered some good dialoguesClap

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
@himanshu....please give us an indirect hint as whether the plan will be told to family...and their reaction...i mean will suhana and ishaan feel happy abt the plan...

if not able to give indirect pm me...i really want to know tat yar...
Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Garima_04

@shweta---yeah...me too waiting 2 watch the finale episode.......bt guyz plz dnt gimme a shocker by sayin dat.....BM,dadaji...sonali.........r gona get lauded for their "fantastic plan"...Angry.......hw can they expect IShaan n esp Suhana......2 nt get offended by wht they did....suhana treats BM as her own mother....hw wil she like it wen she gets 2 knw bout everything....ConfusedConfused

even iam wondering...if thats the case...i dont want anyone to know...
let sona go as a brave person who came to solve probs or someone mahaan and all...
and she will go out of the door with her bags and badi maa and dadaji will look on(filmy na??Wink)
ok now as we have know the end is approaching...
whats ur opinion...

should the truth be out..or how u want to story to go forward??

@shweta----hehehhe....dat ws quite a filmy-ISHTYLE shweta......LOLLOLLOL...............hw i want the story 2 go abt is.....everybody shud come 2 knw abt the BRILLANT PLAN tht ws chalked out frm BM,dadaji...n sonalis brain......!!!!!!! n then ishaan n suhana shud get really upset frm BM....they love n respect her sooo much......n she purposely did all tht......knwing the circumstances suhana hs gone thru....seeing the tension tht ws der betw the two......she stil continued wid her plan.........they shud be upset wid her......

wht is ur opinion????

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged

@himanshu....please give us an indirect hint as whether the plan will be told to family...and their reaction...i mean will suhana and ishaan feel happy abt the plan...

SPOILER ALERT

Not about the family as i did not understand those scenes...but suhana will get to know about the whole plan but she will be thankful to badi maa and sonali for this but when ishaan will come to know about this he will be very very angry on sonali.....next week is the week of suhana and ishaan union for sureSmile

Edited by Sinha18 - 29 December 2010 at 8:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04poshahiruaGShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
@garima...

yes they shud be upset...bt not in the filmy style...
like turning faces...not talking and all...

ishaan and suhana should tell her what she did was wrong...bt yet its ok as they have come together...this will solve the issue in a lighter manner...

but the family...i want dadiji(no one else can) to question both badi maa and dadaji abt their act....

but if they drag...iam ok with whatever medal they give...iam ready to clap...
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
@himanshu...good to know that ishaan will be angry...yaar...make a spoiler alert or edit it..as i have read...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

jagadeepthisha Newbie
jagadeepthisha
jagadeepthisha

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
hi
iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Not about the family as i did not understand those scenes...but suhana will get to know about the whole plan but she will be thankful to badi maa and sonali for this but when ishaan will come to know about this he will be very very angry on sonali.....next week is the week of suhana and ishaan union for sureSmile

Thank God at least someone will make Sona realize that while her intent was right, her method was completely wrong. IMO there are a 1000 ways to make two people realize their love, but this jealousy plan thing is too crude.Dead So way to go Ishaan! BM and Dadaji too need to realize their mistake. I mean this plan could've gone completely awry if Suhana had been the type to react. It only worked because Suhana showed maturity and did not react till the plan had gone too far. I would have preferred it if Suhana had made her displeasure evident to BM, Dadaji and Sona but it is heartening to read that if not BM and dadaji, at least Sona will be told (by Ishaan) that what she did wasn't quite right.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iViewsShwets1502

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index