Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thats what i felt when rajini and disha understood what the problem was...(thank god somebody understood)
it was as if rajini was speaking our minds....πŸ˜†

but very true...rajini and disha having spent more time with suhana than anyone else in the family..they know what kind of person suhana is as they have had problems previously with her...and understood her...hence can easily identified her sorrow...and the reason for it....

i liked the way rajini and disha asked sona about her behaviour...
poor sona too(yes iam saying this)...cant do anything...

but the main and worst part...i thought there will be some effect on badi maa when rajini said suhana and ishaan's relationship is falling...cant she realise then that she is not bringing both together???

again need some bang bang bang on badi maa now....😑

probably 5 more days to go...its like counting when holidays are going to start...πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haha.....seriouslyy some bang is really needed for BM 2 wake her up.....2 days more 2 go.....n by seeing the precap....i guess the SLAPGATE 😊thing wil happen sumtym soon....all of dis shud get over by friday yaaa.....pointless dragging they r doin nww😑😑......atleast the new year shud be a new start for our LOVELY SUSHAAN...........😊😊
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shweta i really wish that they  change the story line here from OBS so that dadaji and badi maa come to know about their mistake....................even though their cause is right but the method they applied is completely wrongπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@renu...so this plan is not revealed to anyone according to OBS???

@garima...they will drag for sure...bt its going to end...and thats a reason for us to be happy...bt i would say they arenot really dragging...they are moving to the main part now...the disco...so finally the finale has arrived..and its tata bye bye for sonali finally...
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@renu...so this plan is not revealed to anyone according to OBS???

@garima...they will drag for sure...bt its going to end...and thats a reason for us to be happy...bt i would say they arenot really dragging...they are moving to the main part now...the disco...so finally the finale has arrived..and its tata bye bye for sonali finally...

shweta i myself dont know............but i read venture's post which says sona will get medal for best friendship by all kasyap's .....................so this means the plan is going to be opened in front of all and....................three losers sona,badi maa and dadji are going to get applauded for their effortπŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@renu...i think that will be funny to watch...as the track will be over..and we will be happy that she is leaving...

if we can give party to sonali....then kashyaps can give medal yar...

but i really hope ishaan and suhana get atleast a bit angry with badi maa....if not any other member....
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@shweta---yeah...me too waiting 2 watch the finale episode.......bt guyz plz dnt gimme a shocker by sayin dat.....BM,dadaji...sonali.........r gona get lauded for their "fantastic plan"...😑😑😑😑.......hw can they expect IShaan n esp Suhana......2 nt get offended by wht they did....suhana treats BM as her own mother....hw wil she like it wen she gets 2 knw bout everything....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Garima_04

@shweta---yeah...me too waiting 2 watch the finale episode.......bt guyz plz dnt gimme a shocker by sayin dat.....BM,dadaji...sonali.........r gona get lauded for their "fantastic plan"...😑.......hw can they expect IShaan n esp Suhana......2 nt get offended by wht they did....suhana treats BM as her own mother....hw wil she like it wen she gets 2 knw bout everything....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

even iam wondering...if thats the case...i dont want anyone to know...
let sona go as a brave person who came to solve probs or someone mahaan and all...
and she will go out of the door with her bags and badi maa and dadaji will look on(filmy na??πŸ˜‰)
ok now as we have know the end is approaching...
whats ur opinion...

should the truth be out..or how u want to story to go forward??

Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think we will get to see slapping incident on Friday and then sushaan fight on Monday onwards....i loved the way disha and rajini understand the situation....that scene was good and all the three did well and in the end badi maa too delivered some good dialoguesπŸ‘
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@himanshu....please give us an indirect hint as whether the plan will be told to family...and their reaction...i mean will suhana and ishaan feel happy abt the plan...

if not able to give indirect pm me...i really want to know tat yar...