India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

I think i may no whats ging to happen

Arhilove_Bhavi Senior Member
Arhilove_Bhavi
Arhilove_Bhavi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Hello friends if you all put your minds to it you may think whats goign to happen.Im not saying its true butmy instincts tell me that akshara is shown in u me aur hum that she is going to have chakkar and i think tht they thin she is preganat but she is actually not so im thinking she will have some sort of  ilness like brain tuma or something wrong with herr womb tht she cannot have kids or somethingg like that .. i think tht will be the major twist on sundays episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilovemsk

Arhilove_Bhavi Senior Member
Arhilove_Bhavi
Arhilove_Bhavi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Akshara's baby plan on hold.
STARONE.IN

Akshara Singhania has been asked by her mother-in-law to start thinking about expanding the family soon.

STARONE.IN

It definitely looks like a double whammy for the loyal viewers of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlaata Hai who have been longing to see Akshara and Naitik indulge in some romantic moments. But if sources are to be believed then Akshara, much against her desire, will have to wait for sometime to start her family as the doctor has advised her to take complete rest for five months before having a baby.

Informs our source from the show: "Gayatri has asked Akshara to discuss with Naitik to go family way but even before she thinks of confronting him, she will be advised by her doctor to put the plan on hold as she is not healthy enough to conceive as yet. The doctor will ask her to take ample rest and not even think about starting her family for the next five months. She will finally disclose this to Naitik who will stand by her and will suggest that they should better be thinking about it after five months as they are too young to go family way."

Confirming the news, Naitik says: "Yes, I have told Akshara that we can wait till she is fit enough to conceive as her health comes first. Also we haven't planned anything on that front as a couple. She tells me about her discussion with my mother and I explain her that she must have told her the same out of innocence and the desire to become a granny. I tell Akshara that she will definitely understand once I have a word with her and explain her everything."

So along with the couple, fans too will have to wait for the good news to break out.

Watch the duo solve the issue together on Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlaata Hai, Monday to Friday at 9:30 pm on STAR Plus.

It definitely looks like a double whammy for the loyal viewers of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlaata Hai who have been longing to see Akshara and Naitik indulge in some romantic moments. But if sources are to be believed then Akshara, much against her desire, will have to wait for sometime to start her family as the doctor has advised her to take complete rest for five months before having a baby.

Informs our source from the show: "Gayatri has asked Akshara to discuss with Naitik to go family way but even before she thinks of confronting him, she will be advised by her doctor to put the plan on hold as she is not healthy enough to conceive as yet. The doctor will ask her to take ample rest and not even think about starting her family for the next five months. She will finally disclose this to Naitik who will stand by her and will suggest that they should better be thinking about it after five months as they are too young to go family way."

Confirming the news, Naitik says: "Yes, I have told Akshara that we can wait till she is fit enough to conceive as her health comes first. Also we haven't planned anything on that front as a couple. She tells me about her discussion with my mother and I explain her that she must have told her the same out of innocence and the desire to become a granny. I tell Akshara that she will definitely understand once I have a word with her and explain her everything."

So along with the couple, fans too will have to wait for the good news to break out.

Watch the duo solve the issue together on Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlaata Hai, Monday to Friday at 9:30 pm on STAR Plus.

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavii2010

Hello friends if you all put your minds to it you may think whats goign to happen.Im not saying its true butmy instincts tell me that akshara is shown in u me aur hum that she is going to have chakkar and i think tht they thin she is preganat but she is actually not so im thinking she will have some sort of  ilness like brain tuma or something wrong with herr womb tht she cannot have kids or somethingg like that .. i think tht will be the major twist on sundays episode
it will not be like that  becoz she is not healthy she cannot concive.if she conceive both of them will have in problem.according to serial she is only 18 or 19 yrs old.so it is very young to concei ve that 's y doctor akshara to take complete rest eat well and make fir to conceieve.nothing like brain tumour or some illness .it happens if they married young age they have this kind of problem. if there is something like that defintely v might have known. akshi becoz tension the way gay3 putting pressure on her to have child and ask her to talk to naitik she will defintely faint.
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
doctor has advised her to take complete rest for five months before having a baby.
 he doctor will ask her to takeample rest and not even think about starting her family for the next five months

this is the real reason not brain tumour or any other illness.
pgdn Goldie
pgdn
pgdn

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged

hi frens iam new here i think akshara will not be mother forever so naitik will marry another girl wat do you think?

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
friends even i went through the same problem and even my family after one year we should  planbut our doctor told u can have but first u have to take care of ur health and she has prescribed some vitamin tablets to keep healthy. the same so many grils gone through these  problems nothing new. akshi should keep her fir to have babies. its true in her house she never worked like cooking o r doing household work. but here she did everything she never took rest . that's y she should take complete rest and take healthy food. the doctor never said that she cannot conceieve.she advised her to take rest before planning for the child.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top