India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I am Badly Disappointed

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
I am badly disappointed after todays epi.....

Coz.....
I was shouting for Aham to slap the shameless Girl.....
Each and Every Step he was taking towards her, I was jumping on my sofa for him to slap her........
and when the moment came....Mahan Aatma Gopi ruined it all.......why she came to save..?
Was there any need for her to jump in front of Aham to save the Devil...?
She cant face Aham for herself, cant even utter a word in front of him about herself...

and how come suddenly she got the courage to "Face Him, To Request him" for Kinjal...

P.S....Nazim Was Looking AWESOME in Pink.......and Angry Nazim was the BEST....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnybr2499angelic8219DriftInfinitelysam1903suk19tina_1234

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I don't get it at all gopi can protect others but cant protect herself. Why?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnyChiggyWiggy-tellyaddict-.Verity.

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

I don't get it at all gopi can protect others but cant protect herself. Why?

exactly dear...how she got the courage to stand for Kinjal and that too in front of Aham...she knows his anger......and everytime she was at the receivers end and today there was no need for her to jump in to get Aham's Wrath......but Dumbo......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunny

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
To be honest I was expecting hetal to give kinjal either a blasting or silent treatment but she did non she talked calmly to her. I mean she did worse than not keep a fast or loose a ring she actually did something more worse that has cost them their reputation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-.Verity.

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Sadhli, if you ask why it is happening here, I guess they are doing to show that Kinjal will become more close with Gopi. But in reality, it is possible. Gopi does not stand up of herself because she genuinely feels guilty when she is in trouble. But when it comes to others, she is guilt free and can easily stand up for them. But I dont think the CVs thought so much about Gopi supporting Aham. They suddenly remembered that Gopi and Aham are nominated for jodi number 1 or whatever it is and have to be given more screen space. 

smithasrk-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Sadhli, if you ask why it is happening here, I guess they are doing to show that Kinjal will become more close with Gopi. But in reality, it is possible. Gopi does not stand up of herself because she genuinely feels guilty when she is in trouble. But when it comes to others, she is guilt free and can easily stand up for them. But I dont think the CVs thought so much about Gopi supporting Aham.
They suddenly remembered that Gopi and Aham are nominated for jodi number 1 or whatever it is and have to be given more screen space. 

@bold....bee I was Burst out laughing reading this line...
literally ROFL and my Bro is asking the reason...that I cant tell him....hehehe....

superb reasoning.......loved it
sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
sadhli while reading your post i thought you have written mahtma gopi.. (reminded of mahtma gandhi..) so i thought you are specifying  gandhiji ki atma usme ghus gayi... but then i read it again.. anyways.. she is like MG only... khud thapad khayegi dusro ko azadi dilayegi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

To be honest I was expecting hetal to give kinjal either a blasting or silent treatment but she did non she talked calmly to her. I mean she did worse than not keep a fast or loose a ring she actually did something more worse that has cost them their reputation.
she is elder version of Gopi...
both Gopi and hetal... are daughter mother in true sense..

smithasrk-tellyaddict-

Go to top