Shaan shoots despite being ill - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by IFsKhanak

i think with daily soaps, they dont have enough time to create a bank of scenes.
especially with the 6 day airing of starone, i think they're pressed with time.
then when they started showing rasam, we didnt like it.
so yashu/KT had to be given the same old space again

this show doesnt have a big family or a college or something that they cud show other scenes

they had to build another story to bring in new characters
which fans could not relate to...

i think that is the problem :/

One word....Planning....Anyway hope S1 learn a lesson from this....
aaaaawww.....now thats what i call commitment!!!
get well soon Karan!!
Miss ya badly on da show =(
got scared with the picture above
i'm feeling really really really sad after reading this article but i'm also feeling REALLY REALLY proud of being Karan Tacker's fan! Bless you Karan and Get well soon! Love you loads!
it hurts him not to be aprt of the 200 episodes! :( has anyone EVER seen an actor SO dedicated to his work?! this guy will do ANYTHING for the success of RBO! Man i can't get over what he said :( he is truly a very nice and down to earth human being :) 
Originally posted by tofeeees

i'm feeling really really really sad after reading this article but i'm also feeling REALLY REALLY proud of being Karan Tacker's fan! Bless you Karan and Get well soon! Love you loads!
Yeah he said he is missing work on twitter and FB as well and we fans are missing him😭
yeah Allah whats happening... plzzz god heal our karan tacker soon.. becz we want him badly in 200th episode...
socha tha kya aur kya hogaya kya hogaya...

Originally posted by tofeeees

it hurts him not to be aprt of the 200 episodes! :( has anyone EVER seen an actor SO dedicated to his work?! this guy will do ANYTHING for the success of RBO! Man i can't get over what he said :( he is truly a very nice and down to earth human being :) 

Ditto Beeni....Proud to be his fan too....His commitment is outstanding....And he is a wonderful person too, bless him!.....
Get Well Soon KT🤗 praying continuously for u.