India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

rajan shahi (Page 2)

turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

I don't think Bidaai 2 is going to happen anytime soon or at all for that matter anymore. Anyways would love to see Parul or Angad or both in this show if they suit the parts!

Edited by chocolover89 - 29 December 2010 at 2:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushianizorshaaziRahm

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Himani.Parul and ANgad together as in a pair?They don't look bad either lol.No matter whom,hope she comes back soon with a daily in a new avatar!I still want to see her with Sushant!Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

parul_parilisasandraanizormeLuvsParul

turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Himani.Parul and ANgad together as in a pair?They don't look bad either lol.No matter whom,hope she comes back soon with a daily in a new avatar!I still want to see her with Sushant!Tongue
Hehehe yea why not? LOL I'm sure they would look good together too but it's perfectly fine if only Parul is in the show or only Angad...I miss them..would love to see them soon in a new avatar.

Sushant LOL Then you have to wait until PR ends..and Zee isn't about to end it anytime soon especially now that Manav and Archana are finally together LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

parul_parilisasandraanizor

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
They even had their SR too lol.It was bit tame considering it was EK's serial

Seriously though,the talented of the lot,Parul and Angad still not seen on screen!
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Hehehe..well I think the fact that they had their SR should be celebrated..I never thought we would get to see it. LOL Btw I find Sushant-Ankita to be a very sweet couple!

Yeah I know..it's not really fair. Hopefully they'll come back with a bang very soon! I know Parul said she wanted to take a break..but a long break is not a god idea especially on TV where out of sight is out of mind. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

parul_pariWinchesterbros

parul_pari Groupbie
parul_pari
parul_pari

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Parul jaha ho mai be waha hu, I am a true Parul fan, I just dont mind who ever acts opposite to parul, I will accept them wholeheartdly. Parul rocksssssss.

true!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page...haan re,same hereSmile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page....i just hope this time he casts Parul as the main lead in it....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...yeah parul rockzzzzzzzzzzClap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.....waiting for her come backkkkDay DreamingDay Dreaming...plzzzz parulll come backkk sooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnCry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page...missing u a lottttttttttttttttOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

SAME HERE GRLS,  PARUL JAHA MAIN BHI WAHA.EVEN I DON'T MIND WHOEVR ACTS OPPOSITE  2 PARUL.I
I M MISSSING OUR ANGEL PARUL ALOTTTTTTTTT

anizormeLuvsParulWinchesterbros

lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Bold I wish too .Sushant and Parul will be rock.Still remenber me their dance in jhalak

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Winchesterbros

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
come back soon parul we are waiting for u.........................aap k bina tv dekhna acha nahi lagta........................Cry

kinrul_jan09meLuvsParulWinchesterbros

Go to top