India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

i wish i were dead bfore watching that:(

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
I don't know how 2 express my feelings but 2day I'm highly disappointed with SLB CV's.How can the do such things with us?Let me explain bfore u all get confused.....

Firstly,I'm totally angry with Amrit.How can he support GG.he is giving full suport 2 them.I know he is angry with Bebo but is he mad?how can he b so crazy.

Secondly,Why they have brought back Arjun and Ria?Why they r giving so much attention 2 them.I know after that day Arjun's track was not properly finished but they can finish it in 2day's epi.But  it seems like that the Arjun track will never end.Now i want 2 take back all my consolation 4 Arjun.He don't  deserve it.Bcoz it's sure that he will make connections with Bebo 4 Ria.And this will create more problem in Bebo's life.

Last and the most worst thing in this show,JAIL TRACK.Why they show that jail track when any villain gets out of this show.I think they can't see our Ambo's happiness.Firsty they showed GG in the jail and they r now back so it's sure that they r showing Viju in jail so viju will b also back.

I don't want see that all thing again someone plz help me.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samirah23irene_cganga16tr-Afeelicious-

mrevasara Groupbie
mrevasara
mrevasara

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
why should u die princessdoll..... its dat CV's 4 writing such an idiotic track........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Afeelicious-

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
R8 mrevasara. The cvs should die. how cud they?AngryAngry they don't hav any care 4 us. all the time they think that whatever they will show we will digest it. What is the result of our happiness? we r again dissapointed. Again jail track showing viju, kamini wid mom ?AngryAngryAngry i m totally fed up. I was so happy 2 think that ambo will unite & we will b able 2 see our long cherished cutest ambo scenes. But alas! everything is bcoming crap again.Angry Hamari mati maari gaithi ke hum cv's se acche cheezon ki ummed laga ke baithi the.  Unhe toh burai ki alawa kuch samazh main nahi aati.Dead
If they can't think about good tracks so, they shud follow us. we will tell them that how to make good stories.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Afeelicious-

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
totally agree with u all, i wonder what does CV's wants to show, kuch samajh hi nahi a raha hai. why CV's r showing viju, now i am sure viju will be back to make bebo life miserable.
please don't do this with us, had hoti har cheez ki, but u CV's have totally crossed the limits. uffff i just don't know what to do. from now i can't except anything GOOD from these CV's from now on i will except only WORSE things from them. cos they always disappoint us, so its better to guess worse and disappoint our self before these CV's does. i wonder for how long they will TEST our loyalty.
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
I hope they dont test us untill we are done with the show...
I mean for how long can we bear all of this ?? Angry
Pata nai kia keera ghusa hai in CVs k dimaagh mein ??
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

I hope they dont test us untill we are done with the show...
I mean for how long can we bear all of this ?? Angry
Pata nai kia keera ghusa hai in CVs k dimaagh mein ??

alju agar aisa kuch hua na to main in CV's ko chorne wali nahi, they cannot do this
please CV's kuch to rahm karo, OMG hamari haalat pe to patthar ko bhi rahm a jaye, phir tum loog tu insaan ho pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee, don't test our loyalty and please show us what we want to see.
Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
I agree with all of u.If they continue this track they will never have good response.And then they have 2 stop the show.Angry
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I guess we have to e-mail these CV's again,

Go to top