Laagi Tujhse Lagan

OTHER REASON for Seema coming back

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Seema coming back into Dutta's life is big, big, big.  He will be confronted by the woman who started it all, so to speak.

Many of us believe, rightly so, that Seema is back so that Dutta can overcome his beliefs around beauty, learn to forgive, and hence, accept Naku.

But what if Seema's entry was more than that?  It seems obvious that her coming back would be so that Dutta could exorcise his demons.  But I think there is more.

What if she came back moreso to show what happens to beautiful girls, the type of life they are forced into, and thus helping Dutta understand why Babi did what she did, and the life Naku had to lead as a result.

Another thought I had was what if KALA masterminded Seema's betrayal.  Knowing Seema was a flightly, greedy girl, Kala arranged it so that Seema was in a situation that suited her weakness (the garage owner).  THAT IS NOT TO SAY that Seema is innocent--she uttered those terrible words to Dutta, breaking his heart.

What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was also thinking on the same lines 2day.................What if Seema had not betrayed Dutta........Then he wouldn't have become a don.....As we have seen it Dutta was quite happy those days except for the financial issues........Then how would Kala take her revenge........So maybe Kala had her hand in Seema going against Dutta.........

I second the reasons Now Dutta might also start thinking Nakku might have faced similar problems
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I had mentioned some time back that what if Seema's betrayel itself was a MAJBOORI for her.....like maybe she desperately needed the money....like maybe for her sister's operation or for some other reason.....and all these things would have happened in Seema's life when Dutta had disappeared for sometime to make money to build for them a house....lot of things must have happened in this duration due to which she desperately needed the money, and maybe the garage owner must have striked a deal with her to give her the required money if she agreed to marry him....and since she knew Dutta would not be able to help her as he himself was helpless as far as money is concerned, she had no other alternative but to resort to something like this.....and maybe she dint want to make Dutta feel guilty that he couldnt help her, and might have wanted Dutta to move on in life and forget her.....so thats why she must have faked infedility....as if she dint do this, since he is a sincere lover, he must have ended up spending the rest of his life just thinking about her and not loving any other woman....but if she betrays him, she must have thought that it would have been easier for him to forget her....but she wouldnt have expected Dutta to be so broken that he comes a GANGSTER!
Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
left_forever thumbnail
Wow Parul......never thought abut this cud be another reason for Seema' come back.
yeah Kala planning betrayal...i had once givena  thought to tis but the come-back point u mentioned is sumthng never thought of
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gp00

Seema coming back into Dutta's life is big, big, big.  He will be confronted by the woman who started it all, so to speak.

Many of us believe, rightly so, that Seema is back so that Dutta can overcome his beliefs around beauty, learn to forgive, and hence, accept Naku.

But what if Seema's entry was more than that?  It seems obvious that her coming back would be so that Dutta could exorcise his demons.  But I think there is more.

What if she came back moreso to show what happens to beautiful girls, the type of life they are forced into, and thus helping Dutta understand why Babi did what she did, and the life Naku had to lead as a result.

Another thought I had was what if KALA masterminded Seema's betrayal.  Knowing Seema was a flightly, greedy girl, Kala arranged it so that Seema was in a situation that suited her weakness (the garage owner).  THAT IS NOT TO SAY that Seema is innocent--she uttered those terrible words to Dutta, breaking his heart.

What do you think?

Hi Parul! Where did u disappear?😭 Missed u loads!🤗 How are you?
Me finished those awful exams,was hospitalised due to severe headache & stress & now at home with nothing to do but lurk on this forum😳 How's work?
Good post👏 Missed your thought provoking threads so many days.
@Red: D is a good human being foremost. He would be the first to understand hardships faced by someone weak & helpless. He was the same once upon a time. Who better to understand the plight of girls like Seema & Nakusha than the honourable Dutta Patil. I think he already understands the stand taken by Nakusha & Babi while living in the slums of Mumbai.So Seema would have no part to play in the reunion perse of Nakusha & Dutta. D himself is so much reformed on that front that he blames himself for not instilling confidence in Nakku to tell him her secret so services of Seema are not required for that purpose. But totally agree with your earlier point that Seema is here to help exorcise demons that turned a simple mechanic into a killer & a criminal. Apart from those love failures D also has his soul teared into million pieces due to the nature of his work.A conscientous & one that feels from his heart so much kills people for a living.He needs a lot of mending on that front too and hence the entry of Seema. And of course Kala might be involved in that garage owner fiasco too.Why else would she remember the date of birth of Dutta Bhao, The Don? So the other reason might be to expose Kala.And now with the latest news that D might be in a car crash some members are saying Seema might be the one to nurse him back to health though personally hate the idea.
Sorry for the long post.Hope I made sense.😳
Edited by ZubyDutta - 13 years ago
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@gp00

What do you think?

Hi Parul.

Good to see you back....Had a nice Xmas, Belated wishes and Happy New Year. 😊

To come back to Seema's recall, it is important to help Dutta overcome all his prejudices about women and his preconceptions in general which are at its lowest ebb ever since
Nakusha's final blow along with the betrayal from his whole family.

As to Kala being the mastermind behind Seema's betrayal, it is very plausible if we do take in account the calculated and well planned scheming and plotting that has been the main , if not the only drive in her life up to now, even at the cost of her own family and Anay, her own flesh and blood. Kala is evil to the core. she has gone past the stage of mere anger and frustration and subsequent revenge for her father's death at Damodar's hand to the point that beyond all the traits of the sociopath that we should attribute to her personality, she has also become a psychopath, unable and unaware of how her actions will spell destruction for her. She will either end up in an asylum or kill herself.

As for Seema, she is not innocent as you say, because, however coerced she might have been if Kala is behind her tryst with the garage owner, somebody in love for the first time, would never be able to utter such harsh words against his/her lover. Kala may have been the mastermind but she had been more materialistically inclined right form the beginning and I, clearly remember the scene where she was not exacly happy when Dutta chose the simple pink bangles as opposed to the fancy once she first liked in the market.
Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Parul : seriously I don't want seema to be innocent........then naku aur us mein kia farq hua.....I want this contrast to get established.......Naku 😳I love naku😳
Sweet_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Om Namah Shivay"

Om Tryambakam yajamahe
Sugandhim pushti vardhanam
oorvarukmiva bandhanaat
mrityurmukshiye maamritaat.

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
GUYS u all are immensely talented 
and cvs are no close to u or unless they stole ur ideas :P
THough i just want Duji and Tasha re union 
no more and no less now !

But here u got really valid points but in my view 
what if  seema is culprit but KAla may try to portray her as innocent 
so that Dutta feels bad for her 
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well..I have mentioned in one of my post that even i doubt kala's hand in seema's betrayal somewhere...kala once said to DP on the road that she had made sure that his son turns into a beast, a criminal..i wondered that sups fiasco turned him to beast what hand she had we know but what else she had done...dutta became don after seema's betrayal...so may be she was to blame there too...glad it struck many others too...