Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

29th December Written Update-Culprit Revealed(Done (Page 6)

pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
thks for gr8 update

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Well I am still confused.........

I agree with the person who said if Krushna loved Nandini, he could have easily married her..........after all, brothers marry sisters.......it is a happy arrangement!

Of course Fatima's theory makes sense too, but then he need not have helped PreNa in the police station..........

And actually expecting Nandini to go and get puja things is illogical.........Sona should have done it........it was her house and her bro's engagement!   That was creative license I guess!

And Prapti saying you supported me to Nandini.........that is funny too........because Nandini did not do anything........she wasn't ever there as someone as mentioned........

The scene between Krushna and Nandini was too real to be a dream............but hopefully the fight sequence will be a dream..........but what was shown in the news segment.......it looks like a continuation of the scene where Prem enters the room and Nandini points out Krushna..............

Oh well, we just need to wait until 7pm today............but Krushna being the culprit is not so much of a surprise as the way the story came out!  That is what is surprising me!   CVs are rushing at top speed.......while I am enjoying the pace........I am not comfortable with the way the revelations were handled!   Too many loose ends......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdassfj08

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
all i can say for today is Shocked Shocked Shocked !!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet7863zaara10

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Also i thought krishna was supposed to be a positive person in the story. There was an article that they wrote when he was introduced in the show and it said he was going to be positive Confused-  God this is  really hard to figure out 

Edited by kittykisser - 29 December 2010 at 8:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
@kittykisser - krishna was always doubted bcos of the way govind treated him

@shobs - i thought the scene from yesterdays precap was not in the store room but the place where all the guests were... but maybe not and that is the reason the fight will not be a dream, though i m really hoping it is.... but no the munni song is still there and that cannot happen after the fight and suicide drama, so prem must have come out of the store room without finding nandini or maybe finding just nandini and not the truth

the reason krishna helped nandini at the police station was that he wanted to remain in her good books, she did not remember anything so why should he expose his true intent there when he was doing it in an underhand way anyways.... make sense... if not that then creative liberties it is Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477OmaRamdassssroomani

vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Krishna helping in police stan is nothing to wonder..he loves her and always wants her in safe place for him to pursue her again, whenever time comes. He knew she lost memory and he dsnt want to reveal himself without her knowing her past.
It is good krishna is revealed as culprit..all suspected scenes..Goving hating his bro is justified.
krishna wants money, status, and he got thru his wife. He loved Nandini but not like Prem.
Now Nandini has one and only one way to come out of this by telling the truth to Kalyani.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863jasmine477fj08ssroomani

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update. so deos govind know about it that's why he hated krishna???
Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

@kittykisser - krishna was always doubted bcos of the way govind treated him

@shobs - i thought the scene from yesterdays precap was not in the store room but the place where all the guests were... but maybe not and that is the reason the fight will not be a dream, though i m really hoping it is.... but no the munni song is still there and that cannot happen after the fight and suicide drama, so prem must have come out of the store room without finding nandini or maybe finding just nandini and not the truth

the reason krishna helped nandini at the police station was that he wanted to remain in her good books, she did not remember anything so why should he expose his true intent there when he was doing it in an underhand way anyways.... make sense... if not that then creative liberties it is Wink
ClapClap  I just love your way of thought, Fatima B!  And I agree, its an awesome chance to be a hero in her eyes... She doesn't remember his villainy ways anyways.. Then slowly, plan his move and break her marriage...Evil Smile

Also, I like your dialogue about Krushna having his cake and eating it too!LOLLOL

Just 2 things.....1. of all days he thought of "doing the deed" he chose his wedding day? Wasn't he worried about the risk of getting caught??

2. So he sent a random baby to Dr K's house??? Confused 

fj08ssroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index