Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

29th December Written Update-Culprit Revealed(Done (Page 2)

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Tanya............don't be too sure of CVs..........I remember in Uttaran, they had a 1 hour special on Saturday..........and the whole damn episode was a dream...........it was the one of the worst turnoffs of that show!

ROFL   Anything can happen in telly world............though I must say it doesn't look like a dream! Confused

.Tanya. IF-Stunnerz
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
who else can be the culprit  then..i dont think Govind will do something like that..

Edited by gaurav_fan - 29 December 2010 at 9:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
thanks for the update tanya, i thought sonakshi was dancing on munni, is she doing both?

i watched each part in horrified fascination, i liked the way they showed nandini getting flashbacks of the events before the rape, krishna's wedding must have been at sonakshis house, so it was the same place that they were in today.... the watch was just something she remembered initially but then she completely remembers krishna, there is no doubt that it was him, specially after their talk later... even though i did not want it to be krishna, he did act really well, i totally believed him

its never nice to find negative characters in a show specially when you like them but i think they cast ajay well and like the way the story is turning out to be

i m sure the CVs will be very creative in getting nandini out of the store room without telling prem anything, and since the song was in the precap we know prem does not find out at once

i m still debating if the fight is nandinis imagination, it should be specially since krishna just told her the consequences of telling everyone, lets see how they show the rest of the engagement ceremony, the other thing is that if the truth comes out instantly then dadi does not get an opportunity to make more nuisance for nandini...Confused

btw forgot to mention it yesterday, dr K was looking very nice in the pinks, nandini wasnt looking too great, her hairstyle looks too dated and urmila wasnt really there, she only had close up shots LOL

dont be too disappointed guys, its an interesting way of telling a story... enjoy it 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestThinker_Bellessroomani

.Tanya. IF-Stunnerz
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
May be she is performing on Munni Badnam..i was more focussed on this-if dey show any hint of d culprit
fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
@tanya - you dont think its krishna?

your update was the first to point it out for me before i watched the show, Culprit Revealed
.Tanya. IF-Stunnerz
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
yes its 100000000 % Krushna..who else can do that..Govind cant...Prapti's BF was too young then
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
thx for the update...i still dont think its him...i dont think the culprit would be revealed so soon...there has to be a twist coming  up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessRock776OmaRamdass

.Tanya. IF-Stunnerz
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
who else can it be..do u think one more new character is going to be introducedConfused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index