Dil Se Diya Vachan

29th December Written Update-Culprit Revealed(Done - Page 4

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I seriously think that if the CVs show the culprit to be Govind or Krushna, the serial will loose fans. Krushna because it sounds illogical and Govind because so far they have shown him caring for Nandini as a sister/daughter.

When will indian writers learn to write logically rather than just add stupid plots just to move the story ahead?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i dont think krishna being the rapist is illogical, he knows nandini for a long time might have been infatuated with her, he thought he could have her and still marry a rich girl whose family would set him up for life, i m not advocating his actions but i definitely see them as a possibility, i had thought it would be weird bcos i thought she had been raped at a school picnic or something... but since it was at krishnas wedding and he lives with his in laws, she did not see him again for a very long time... and also govind did not allow him near their house again .... otherwise he would have had a chance to further be a nuisance for her...

looking at it from krishnas point of view, he got to have his cake and eat it too.... 
asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I knew it wasn't Govind! I had a feeling it would be Krushna and I was right. So what next?!
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why are the showing wrong precap?Omg I guessed wrong It was Krishna all along Why I couldn't I make it out before?? How could he do such a thing? btw I liked nandini's  hairstyle hope Prem beats him up 
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@fatima...yeah even i am confused regarding what nandu had done in helping prapti๐Ÿ˜•...i think they just put that in so that prapti could say"my favourite vahini will help in the rituals" and nandu could go to collect puja stuff from the same store room..๐Ÿ˜†
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought it would be Krushna's BIL who did this, it would give Prem's family all the more reason to "hate" Nandini...
_Sahra_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 I KNEW IT!!! i knew that was the reason Govind hated him
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks For The Update
I Was Sure About Krishna
mansid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update ๐Ÿ˜Š
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well I am still confused.........

I agree with the person who said if Krushna loved Nandini, he could have easily married her..........after all, brothers marry sisters.......it is a happy arrangement!

Of course Fatima's theory makes sense too, but then he need not have helped PreNa in the police station..........

And actually expecting Nandini to go and get puja things is illogical.........Sona should have done it........it was her house and her bro's engagement!   That was creative license I guess!

And Prapti saying you supported me to Nandini.........that is funny too........because Nandini did not do anything........she wasn't ever there as someone as mentioned........

The scene between Krushna and Nandini was too real to be a dream............but hopefully the fight sequence will be a dream..........but what was shown in the news segment.......it looks like a continuation of the scene where Prem enters the room and Nandini points out Krushna..............

Oh well, we just need to wait until 7pm today............but Krushna being the culprit is not so much of a surprise as the way the story came out!  That is what is surprising me!   CVs are rushing at top speed.......while I am enjoying the pace........I am not comfortable with the way the revelations were handled!   Too many loose ends......