Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

29th December Written Update-Culprit Revealed(Done

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

Opandayindy1979Ramyareshma12umaindiaritakayallysiasrikondaanushkhanathasiajennyrsBabygirlsyash1984clairevillejsasaharyaAMSTaarati4devsarahjcmonicaygold1978starsaggi80queenysandy_rbeej81ShaliniLSanskarereena71nirleppannusweetybahlshantzspring567vemalibrarypassjamgurlmani86mystifyreivanta29kamuraliChandani02crval0822heartsmartekomassweet7863crmsHeenapdd.coolgaayikaKavitaKumariPedaMissbantushanak.hotPerspectives.KhaLidaHh&rblockGauri22A HUGE FANsrmirjiteri_susanMiss_DieyNeetusxmbbbcccprincessRock776..yajnaseni..riniiiiShas3Enigma.ssroomaniThinker_Bellefj08OmaRamdass-Sarah-neela226anna44AfghanLeenasigridPrestigious.Mandy.49erFanadventure_gurl-Aysha-nivedithaswan20nycsweetienyxxSuhaniSoniaALUJNA21

AfghanLeena IF-Rockerz
AfghanLeena
AfghanLeena

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
i knew it that kursna is the one:( W*H how can he do that:(

Love Leena:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22Shas3

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya for the update

Krishna culpritConfusedCryOuchROFL(my true emotions), no wonder CVs have gone bonkers. When did he try to stop marriageAngry, he was smiling at sakhar puda, how did he call he was unconcious at marriage and he himself gave Nand hands to PremConfused

I have decided not to torture myself anymore and stop watching this crappy story. Had so many hopes initially, kept losing some with dadi story, prapt track and now nothing left.Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandani02crGauri22suresh555Prestigious

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
He himself cannot call Govind..May be he gave some one money and he did all that
ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya for the update.

Today I am speechless.........ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

and confused............ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

I have nothing to say.........I thought it might be Nandini's imagination.........all that bloodshed.........but also wondered why she was imagining Krushna as the culprit........whether she overheard something that made her think that.............

But what happened today............it doesn't look like a dream........unless the CVs have a logical explanation..............

I am not going to make any speculations until tomorrow............hopefully, everything gets cleared up............and showing the same watch for Krushna and Govind...........that is funny too..........

I am just WackoWackoShockedShockedConfusedConfused  today!   Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandani02crShas3Thinker_BelleOmaRamdassfj08

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
i dont think CV's will drag imagaination for one whole episode...but then the watch..2 people can have the same watch

Edited by gaurav_fan - 29 December 2010 at 8:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
thnx

I knew it would be Krushna

Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
totallly SHOCKING!!!Never in my wildest dreams had i expected Krushna to be SUCH a disgustingly murky character!!!initially i had thought nandini had mistaken the rapist for krushna in the darkness...but after such direct submission and such a long, precise dialogue between them, i am just left shocked and bewildered....btw thanx tanya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08OmaRamdass

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index