Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Ichcha to get pregnant? - Article (Page 4)

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gh79

Originally posted by akruz

But is it the only track they can show...they could have concentrated on some other track after fake pregnancy revelation....now wait and watch...Tapni will plan for Ichcha miscarriage and more planning and plottingAngry
if they plan for plotting by taps again that will be the worst trackever, n they will loose most of the viewers trps that will be like a cycle of plotting n planning revealing again planning, n where is the end??evil always troubling the good, i will stop watching, n who will join meSleepy

after showing that Ichcha is pregnant if they make her lose the baby... it wud be the most predicted n disgusting track... n yes I wudnt be able to get myself to watch this pathetic serial then...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noname7nb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
i wish icha was preg with vansh's child n my vanshuuuu  cud come back
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noname7

Originally posted by farah007

Originally posted by Noname7

Originally posted by Xx_fehmida_xX

Ichcha to get pregnant?

Could you please post link to this article?

its on star indya website so has to be true

Great, now will be time for some whacky track like Mai being haunted by Vaansh telling he is coming back through Ichcha and not Tapasya. One has to have some melodrama to reach the sparse brain-cells of Mai. I hope the track does not develop to be torturous and hardship for Ichcha during pregnancy.

bold @... hope they show something like that ... atleast we will get to see our favourite Vansh...Day Dreaming
dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

If they are planning for a leap than according to Baba Vansh will definitely come......................it really makes sense to show the child as Veecha's kid 'coz only those two are the only ones who really cared him. Tappu as Vansh's mother DeadDeadDead
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by nb.neha

If they are planning for a leap than according to Baba Vansh will definitely come......................it really makes sense to show the child as Veecha's kid 'coz only those two are the only ones who really cared him. Tappu as Vansh's mother DeadDeadDead

Vansh wud never give taps that honour...Stern Smile...
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by gh79

Originally posted by akruz

But is it the only track they can show...they could have concentrated on some other track after fake pregnancy revelation....now wait and watch...Tapni will plan for Ichcha miscarriage and more planning and plottingAngry
if they plan for plotting by taps again that will be the worst trackever, n they will loose most of the viewers trps that will be like a cycle of plotting n planning revealing again planning, n where is the end??evil always troubling the good, i will stop watching, n who will join meSleepy

after showing that Ichcha is pregnant if they make her lose the baby... it wud be the most predicted n disgusting track... n yes I wudnt be able to get myself to watch this pathetic serial then...Ouch

then we will all force the cvs team to get some psychotherapy...some of the best rahabs centers are available in mumbai...Smile.......but I think iccha's pregnancy carries a lot of significance in the story line..and this is the first love child of Veecha..so it will come out give its first jabardust kick to taps ki voh seedha jail mein hi land karegi....aur kise ke bas ka nahin raha ab tappu ko sazaa dilwanaa..Smile..
I donnow how many of you've seen the horrible movie Tees maar khan...uske title notes acche hain where they show baby akki in the womb kicking & having fun...  bilkul usi style mein Veecha baby bhi aayega(i)....aur apne maa baap ka badla gin gin ke lega...I just hope its Vansh reborn as a dashing clean shaven guy.....he was too good man...Smile

Edited by vijayam - 29 December 2010 at 9:56pm
neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
is it indya .com article

Go to top