Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Ichcha to get pregnant? - Article (Page 3)

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
yes!!! that seems a good track only if they stick to it.. lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noname7

Noname7 Groupbie
Noname7
Noname7

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

Originally posted by Noname7

Originally posted by Xx_fehmida_xX

Ichcha to get pregnant?

Could you please post link to this article?

its on star indya website so has to be true

Great, now will be time for some whacky track like Mai being haunted by Vaansh telling he is coming back through Ichcha and not Tapasya. One has to have some melodrama to reach the sparse brain-cells of Mai. I hope the track does not develop to be torturous and hardship for Ichcha during pregnancy.

What happened to positive things about Uttaran? What happened to Ichcha's school? Would be nice if Sid cuts a deal and become prosecutor's witness against Tapasya. Would be nice if Mattu reappears with arrest warrent for Tappu - as her fake pregnancy story gets exposed. Nani and Tapasya will be in trouble because Divya will not be around to defend them.

Edited by Noname7 - 29 December 2010 at 6:12pm

FunLyfe

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Is it that Iccha will become pregnant before taps fake preg is revealed??? I wanted the other way round....I cant see my little iccha suffering with tapni torture and buri nazar during her early pregnancy days...tap fake preg shd be revealed,and then mai shld go to the same baba and ask ki apne to kaha tha vansh janam le chuka hai...and then baba reassures her ki haan meri vani kabhi jhoot nahin ho sakti.....and then mai comes home and suddenly iccha crashing on sofa....and boom....mai par ghado paani pad jayega....Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Noname7hasini79divy609cjs369

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
But is it the only track they can show...they could have concentrated on some other track after fake pregnancy revelation....now wait and watch...Tapni will plan for Ichcha miscarriage and more planning and plottingAngry

FunLyfe

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

But is it the only track they can show...they could have concentrated on some other track after fake pregnancy revelation....now wait and watch...Tapni will plan for Ichcha miscarriage and more planning and plottingAngry
if they plan for plotting by taps again that will be the worst trackever, n they will loose most of the viewers trps that will be like a cycle of plotting n planning revealing again planning, n where is the end??evil always troubling the good, i will stop watching, n who will join meSleepy

FunLyfe

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

yes..thats my concern too....some how they want to keep taps in every frame....as it is it is getting difficult to tolerate her now....1 minute of Veecha vs  5 minutes of taps...but once taps fake preg is revealed, I think she shld get entangled into a legal battle with sid and leave veecha alone for some time....so that atleast let them revel in the joy of their yet to born first love child...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noname7hasini79cjs369

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gh79

if they plan for plotting by taps again that will be the worst trackever, n they will loose most of the viewers trps that will be like a cycle of plotting n planning revealing again planning, n where is the end??evil always troubling the good, i will stop watching, n who will join meSleepy

LOLLOLLOL....i have already kind of begun to stay away from Uttaran...and started watching 12/24 Karol Bagh, an off air serial....everyday morning i login to IF, see what is the response frm others who already watched the serial and then decide whether to watch or not...so i am already in....

and abt the track..just think, if Tapasyas fake py is not revealed before Ichchas py it means Tapasya will still b in Bundela house..and then torture and more tortureDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79divy609

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Is it that Iccha will become pregnant before taps fake preg is revealed??? I wanted the other way round....I cant see my little iccha suffering with tapni torture and buri nazar during her early pregnancy days...tap fake preg shd be revealed,and then mai shld go to the same baba and ask ki apne to kaha tha vansh janam le chuka hai...and then baba reassures her ki haan meri vani kabhi jhoot nahin ho sakti.....and then mai comes home and suddenly iccha crashing on sofa....and boom....mai par ghado paani pad jayega....Smile

Bold @... I wud like to see Ichcha fainting into Veer's armsEmbarrassed  n him going all worried n lifting her and placing her on the bed, then a doc is called who gives the good news to the family...Smile

Edited by cjs369 - 29 December 2010 at 9:11pm

Go to top