Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Pat on me:D (Page 2)

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

OMG i am really hurt with Amrit's behavior.
Amrit's behavior towards bebo didn't hurt me much, but his support to those GG hurt me the most, why did he stopped GG, Why? but why i am being mad on amrit, I should be mad at these CV's, what r they really doing. repeating same thing over and over again. for how long these GG will be in the show, in each story there is a villain, but when they get expose they take an exit and a new problem comes, but in this show, why these GG r not taking exit, why they r still in the show. OMG i feel like, i don't know how to express my feeling. i feel like crying, screaming at these khotte CV's, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh CV's please stop all these torture, and now please show something different, we already had enough of GG, and Khanna's, please show something different and interesting.
Oh my dear gulaab jamun I can completely comprehend ur anger...
But I just had an idea, may be amrit knows the truth but he is just pretending so that he can severly punish GG and find out about his family...

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

Amrit's behavior towards bebo didn't hurt me much, but his support to those GG hurt me the most, why did he stopped GG, Why? but why i am being mad on amrit, I should be mad at these CV's, what r they really doing. repeating same thing over and over again. for how long these GG will be in the show, in each story there is a villain, but when they get expose they take an exit and a new problem comes, but in this show, why these GG r not taking exit, why they r still in the show. OMG i feel like, i don't know how to express my feeling. i feel like crying, screaming at these khotte CV's, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh CV's please stop all these torture, and now please show something different, we already had enough of GG, and Khanna's, please show something different and interesting.
But I just had an idea, may be amrit knows the truth but he is just pretending so that he can severly punish GG and find out about his family...

arre teri gulaab jamun bikul gulaab jamun ki tarah ghusse se laal aur phuli ja rahi hai. seriously mujhe CV's pe bahuttttttttt hi gussa a raha hai.
well amrit ke expression se to aisa lag raha tha that he might play with these GG, but bebo ke sath why he is behaving so badly. and when bebo came to him in dulhan dress he was acting like if he had drugs or something....ufff pata nahi us khotte viju ne amrit ko kia kardia, why sometimes he behave like drug addict person.
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged

Now i strongly feel it would be really foolish to wish anything good like this from the CV's
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

arre teri gulaab jamun bikul gulaab jamun ki tarah ghusse se laal aur phuli ja rahi hai. seriously mujhe CV's pe bahuttttttttt hi gussa a raha hai.
well amrit ke expression se to aisa lag raha tha that he might play with these GG, but bebo ke sath why he is behaving so badly. and when bebo came to him in dulhan dress he was acting like if he had drugs or something....ufff pata nahi us khotte viju ne amrit ko kia kardia, why sometimes he behave like drug addict person.
Haan waisey u r right, why is he being so mean with Bebo if he knows the truth ?
Aik bar pyar se usko hug bhi nahi kia... Cry
This means he only knows wat Viju wants him to know...
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
arre alju i don't think he knows anything, he thinks bebo and narang family tried to kill him. ufffffffffff us viju ne to sab kuch barbaad kar dia. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh khud ki life to barbaad huwi hi ambo ki happiness bhi ruin kardi usne.....now i have no idea how will amrit come to know about everything and he has to know the truth at any cost. poor bebo again got to suffer, abhi tak to usne sab kuch bardasht kar lia, but now amrit's rude behavior will break her.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index