-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Finally it seems that cvs r following my prediction.Amrit is supporting GG. GG ka khel khatam nahi hua. Yuck. & Arjun n riya r also in bebo 's life which will create more hungama. I don't know what 2 say. Now it seems that ambo's staying far from each other was much better than that kind of re-union. I m feeling sick.

But there is a another topic on my mind that kahin viju ne amrit ko badal toh nahi diya? Bcoz amrit at least can't be so rude and can't have so much hate 2 bebo. Agar amrit hota to woh apne pyaar ke qurbani de deta nahin ke badla lene ke sochta. we all know that how much he loves bebo.& may b this boy can b amrit 's lookalike. 

My advise on those who havn't watch 2day's epi, plz don't watch. U all will also fall sick.This is disgusting.But interesting thing is  ambo's SR.

But tension is that Amrit was behaving completely  like a drug-addicted.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ya u r8.I think now i should follow ur predic.😆But Amrit with GG that hurt me a lot.😭
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh princi, i can't tell u how much angry i m. I was feelin like throw the tv on amrit's head.😡

But what shud i do? He was lookin soooooooo cute.☺️ I can't throw tv bcoz i hav 2 see him. 😳i always digest this show 4 amrit's sake.❤️ but now i feel like hitting him hardly on his head with a stick(may a pillar wud b better) so that he gain his memory back. i m not sure but i think viju has made him drug addicted.this may b the reason 4 what he was bhaving so strangely with bebo in sr . 🤪
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh,sdoll u told my words.I was also feeling the same.Amrit is totally out of his mind.But like u i also get lost in his cuteness.I don't know why but whenever he do such bad things but i can't start telling him bad.Bcoz he is so cute.Lekin looks se yaad aya aaj jab arjun ko dikha rahe the tab maine dekha he was looking so bad.In one day usne dukh main daari bana liya!!!!!!!!!!! And he s so shameless that he was looking Bebo's & Shalini's pics 2gether!!!! i don't understand what is he?Dusro ke patni ko khudki patni bana ke baitha hain aur phir usse pyaar bhi karta hain.

And yes how can I forget CV's?They r so brainless.I also think that they shud ask us about the track.Mujhe to lagta hain ke unka story writer pagal ho gaya hain.iss liye dimag mein jo aa raha hain wohi likh raha hain.Aur hamein woh sab jhelna par raha hain.But seriously i felt something very wrong with Amrit.Surely there is some problem with him.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG i am really hurt with Amrit's behavior.
Amrit's behavior towards bebo didn't hurt me much, but his support to those GG hurt me the most, why did he stopped GG, Why? but why i am being mad on amrit, I should be mad at these CV's, what r they really doing. repeating same thing over and over again. for how long these GG will be in the show, in each story there is a villain, but when they get expose they take an exit and a new problem comes, but in this show, why these GG r not taking exit, why they r still in the show. OMG i feel like, i don't know how to express my feeling. i feel like crying, screaming at these khotte CV's, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh CV's please stop all these torture, and now please show something different, we already had enough of GG, and Khanna's, please show something different and interesting.
urmi8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i saw it..its just horrible..what kind of maha episode was it???? making things more worse than before!!! i think now arjun should sacrifice his love for bebo!
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am not really mad at Amrit.  He probably stopped GG because he wants to know where his family is.

So maybe this way we can find Babloo Bhaiya!
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
i don't really understand what GG done to amrit's family, did u guys noticed gursheel when amrit asked about the family. poor malhotra family.

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: juhuti

OMG i am really hurt with Amrit's behavior.
Amrit's behavior towards bebo didn't hurt me much, but his support to those GG hurt me the most, why did he stopped GG, Why? but why i am being mad on amrit, I should be mad at these CV's, what r they really doing. repeating same thing over and over again. for how long these GG will be in the show, in each story there is a villain, but when they get expose they take an exit and a new problem comes, but in this show, why these GG r not taking exit, why they r still in the show. OMG i feel like, i don't know how to express my feeling. i feel like crying, screaming at these khotte CV's, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh CV's please stop all these torture, and now please show something different, we already had enough of GG, and Khanna's, please show something different and interesting.

Oh my dear gulaab jamun I can completely comprehend ur anger...
But I just had an idea, may be amrit knows the truth but he is just pretending so that he can severly punish GG and find out about his family...
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ambofan

Oh my dear gulaab jamun I can completely comprehend ur anger...
But I just had an idea, may be amrit knows the truth but he is just pretending so that he can severly punish GG and find out about his family...

arre teri gulaab jamun bikul gulaab jamun ki tarah ghusse se laal aur phuli ja rahi hai. seriously mujhe CV's pe bahuttttttttt hi gussa a raha hai.
well amrit ke expression se to aisa lag raha tha that he might play with these GG, but bebo ke sath why he is behaving so badly. and when bebo came to him in dulhan dress he was acting like if he had drugs or something....ufff pata nahi us khotte viju ne amrit ko kia kardia, why sometimes he behave like drug addict person.