Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sam1903

i8 agree with you she is dumb.. her mind stops working when it comes to her and akal kay ghode dhonde lagte hai when it comes to family...
Ahem rocks today esp.. in emotional scene..
i think he scolds Gopi better than anyone else...
some charm was missing when he was scolding Kinjal... the way he held up his hand..seems to be restricted... i thought he will be best in anger part .. but he was best in emotional one... his eyes was speaking alot...at that time... 

@red.......Sam that was another perfect saying on Gopi...
@blue...his eyes always Speak the Volume.......in every scene he needs not to say a word...his eyes always do what CVs want him to show..
Anger....with Gopi everytime he shouts at her
Pain.............when he is with his Moomy the Dear
Concern.......when he was taking care of Gopi.
Love....when he was dancing with  her on Dandiya

and many more...let me watch the older scenes again...
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

@red.......Sam that was another perfect saying on Gopi...
@blue...his eyes always Speak the Volume.......in every scene he needs not to say a word...his eyes always do what CVs want him to show..
Anger....with Gopi everytime he shouts at her
Pain.............when he is with his Moomy the Dear
Concern.......when he was taking care of Gopi.
Love....when he was dancing with  her on Dandiya

and many more...let me watch the older scenes again...

well its seems  u r about to write a book on Ahem or nazim..whatever...
carry on .. i will love to read what all specification you give about him... becoz they are true.. 
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sadhli! But something is happening. Suddenly , the pace of the serial is increasing. Parag can speak also. and Aham was there everywhere looking yummy and delicious. If he looks so good angry, I am all for him angry all through (please dont hit me!). Nazim's acting skills are improving a lot and I liked particularly when he was consoling Kokila with that walking incident and the last dialogue. He showed a mixture of emotions which were very apt. Even Giaa is getting better. The look she gave when she put kinjal behind her was wonderful. Lets see where this takes us.

NHQ - is exceeding even logscales. I should start taking double log.
Edited by br2499 - 13 years ago
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sadhli thans for the update. while watching the show i realized two things first you will surely enjoy writing the update next gopi's courage. not once she flinched from aham's anger. she held herself as a barrier to protect kinjal.
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BTW Sadhli, I thought it was Hetal who called Urmila in the update not Kokila, though focussed on Kokila. Correct me if I am wrong.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: br2499

BTW Sadhli, I thought it was Hetal who called Urmila in the update not Kokila, though focussed on Kokila. Correct me if I am wrong.

i dint watch precap properly...let me correct the update also...
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam1903

well its seems  u r about to write a book on Ahem or nazim..whatever...
carry on .. i will love to read what all specification you give about him... becoz they are true.. 

hmmm....i'd love to write a Book on Aham or Nazim anything will work for me.....but only when e will towards Gopi...not b4 that.......
and in that case i can watch all his scenes again n again n again.....so double treat....
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: br2499

Thanks Sadhli! But something is happening. Suddenly , the pace of the serial is increasing. Parag can speak also.
and Aham was there everywhere looking yummy and delicious. If he looks so good angry, I am all for him angry all through (please dont hit me!). Nazim's acting skills are improving a lot and I liked particularly when he was consoling Kokila with that walking incident and the last dialogue. He showed a mixture of emotions which were very apt.

Even Giaa is getting better. The look she gave when she put kinjal behind her was wonderful. Lets see where this takes us.

NHQ - is exceeding even logscales. I should start taking double log.

@bold....heheh....Thats y I put the title "Aham All the Way" he was there in almost every frame today.....whether with Koki, or looking angrily at Gopi, or Shouting at Kinjal...
and u mentioned the two scenes...his walk off from Koki's room...was my fav too...his anger, disappointment with Kinjal, pain with Mom's tears...."he did justice with each and every emotion and well expressed",,,,and his last dialogue to Kinjal "She is grown up enough to humiliate and insult elders" was the "Awesome" his eyes were showing his pain, that his heart is bleeding.

today NHQ cant be measured....it was just OUT OF THIS WORLD...
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthi2010

sadhli thans for the update. while watching the show i realized two things first you will surely enjoy writing the update next gopi's courage. not once she flinched from aham's anger. she held herself as a barrier to protect kinjal.

thanx for remembering me shruthi.............i was overwhelmed while watching todays epi
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Sadhli 😊