Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS Dec 29 : Aham All The Way, Nazim Rocked

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sadhliben, ur prayers hav been heard. Ahem got some lines other than shouting and 10min at a stretch.. ROFL..
Btw today kokila joined kenjal in opening the glycerin bottle.. And ahem even stoppd gopi with his stare when she was chanting gayatri matra.. Bad boy... Duh!
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm...There it is ,...Angry stare again at Gopi...Arey Bhai...Its ur sister's fault...Y take it out on ur wife??? And yelling at her,,,,again....And the selfish girl...Will she ever tell all the truth to Aham? Including how she spoiled his wife's reputation...I doubt it very much...
Edited by chennaigirl - 13 years ago
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update sadhli.. I feel bad for koki.. Her daughter's selfishness has broken her completely..
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope koki and hetal heard urmilla properly and blast her for it.

What on earth is urmilla doing that early in the morning did she camp outside modi mansion all night?

When did gopi begin standing up to ahem that was a surprise, cant stand up for her self but she could for kinjal.

kinjal knew that there was a cold war between ahem and umang did the silly girl not think that all this is umang taking revenge is she that blinded by him?
Edited by angelic8219 - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Lol...i never expected Gopi to come to Aham for saving Kinjal.....
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Lol...i never expected Gopi to come to Aham for saving Kinjal.....

Gopi becomes sherni when her family is in trouble but she is a bheegi billy when she is in trouble.. *bheegi billy means someone who is very scared right?*
Telly_Addict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saina01

Gopi becomes sherni when her family is in trouble but she is a bheegi billy when she is in trouble.. *bheegi billy means someone who is very scared right?*

heheh...that was funny but truth Fiza Ben....

another hindi saying:
Apni Gali me to kutta bhi sher hota hai..

but yaha to Billi dusro ki gali  me sherni ban rahi hai....
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Sadhli....

Today Ahem rocked for sure.... must say his acting is definitely improving.... he was way good this time with the dialogues.... loved when he tried to make Koki gain her self confidence and also the taunt which he gave Kinjal....

but then me totally disappointed even now he didn't get to know that Umang is Kinjal's boyfrd....  i really hope someone gives a catchy reply to Urmi as i don't think Koki is going to give one as she is off colour... i want it to come from Hetal & Gopi.... but then that would too good to be true.... which am sure the cvs are not going to grant one....
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

heheh...that was funny but truth Fiza Ben....

another hindi saying:
Apni Gali me to kutta bhi sher hota hai..

but yaha to Billi dusro ki gali  me sherni ban rahi hai....

i8 agree with you she is dumb.. her mind stops working when it comes to her and akal kay ghode dhonde lagte hai when it comes to family...
Ahem rocks today esp.. in emotional scene..
i think he scolds Gopi better than anyone else...
some charm was missing when he was scolding Kinjal... the way he held up his hand..seems to be restricted... i thought he will be best in anger part .. but he was best in emotional one... his eyes was speaking alot...at that time...