Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Can Someone please Confirm with RBO Team ? (Page 3)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
hey postmaker...so sorry dont know your name...I am Saaz btw...

THe rumor of the show ending came from someone outside the RBO forum...in fact when this rumor began...I had posted this in Naveen;s thread ..... an this is shared by members from Critcs Corner which is just another thread among others expressing love for the show,,,,

RBO is not closing yet...

1. NO channel will release a new show just around IPL time...that is programming suicide...new shows will come post IPL.

2. Yes, there is no doubt that RBO was being analysed by STARone creative department- I mean it was obvious...with two creatives being very active here on the forum

3. THere has definitely been an internal decision to revive the show...thats why the have scrapped the 'ROCK ON' track...remember PD's post on CV's thread ...story is not Rock ON....now that they have decided to refine the track and make it Shanak oriented/..it is obvious from the recent episodes, they will give it time to assess whether it will work or not...

4. They already know 10pm slot is tough, they will not have DMG or any other new show in that slot, it is too risky, they rather have the show that is currently running and see how that goes than bring a new show in this difficult time slot.

So not yet....however..we need to do all we can as fans to contribute to the success...including commenting on the show, raise the levels of YM and KT and keep voting on the chaska meter, also get old RBO fans to watch the show and give it a chance again.....Big smile

As for fellow friends of the forum, remember we need to support each other too....everyone responds to a show differently some emotionally, some cerebrally but they all come from only one place...LOVE FOR THE SHOW....LOVE FOR GOLDEN RBO.... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adeelahujuWooHooHaha21IFsKhanakkrockThe_May_Rosebones88

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
so jao behen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21saaazbones88

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
@ Saaz thanks a lot for the info ... analysis/reasoning sounds great ..... Sure i shall read all important threads to gain more insight..... Definitely relieved to know that RBO is gonna stay and rule Smile

Keeping fingers crossed for RBO as always ....

Edited by rbo_d_best - 29 December 2010 at 12:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21IFsKhanakkrock

adeelahuju Goldie
adeelahuju
adeelahuju

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
i just hope rbo never end..i know its imossible par kya karen dil hai k manta nhn..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rosebones88

Go to top