Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

urggee i really hate Arjuns mom

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Hey guys

I just hate Arjuns mom used thier house as a hotel. Tht house is a hotel does someone sit and speak too each other.
And Arjuns life is not his it is his dads thts a big lie. Rudra bringed Arjun home just for his bissnes and nothing eles. He dosnt care of him.

And what dose Arjuns mom  think of her self when she said all this things too Arjun i dont think she is Arjuns mom at all and never been his mom couse a mother would never say somting like tht too her son.

The only person how knows how to love somebody in tht house is Rashee. She is soo sweet she loves her brothers soo much but her one and her husban and her mom and dad dont give her time i feel soo bad for herCry. The only one how has time for her is Arjun, her younger brother ( dont know his name) and billu and Makrant. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index