Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Cold hearted Ahem Modi (Page 4)

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Physically abusing women is a crime, sadhliben...lol. I agree kenjal was wrong and she needs to be punished. But no hiting and punching.. Ok?

I would say physically abusing anybody is not a right thing to do. Nothing can be achieved by violence other than making things worse.   I think Aham is more selfish then cold-hearted.  I feel that more than love he needs Kokila and so he worries about her. Given the right person and circumstances he would simply replace Kokila with his wife. They really need to develop his character a lot to make him a hero. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
There had been many incidents where the CVs could hav improved him but they spoilt it. Now his every move other than shouting seems awkward
br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I think it is still possible to redeem his character. They just need to put a couple of successive strong scenes, like taking on Umang or Urmila- Rashi or remotely helping Gopi/Jigar (in his stiff way, of course) and his image changes. This is a usual resolution technique used in stories/movies. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I was enjoying the discussion but sadly it finished, one thing AM sure if Kinjs was Hetal's daughter, Kokila would have shouted at Kinjs but also embrass n criticise Hetal on her upbringing like she does with Jigar whereas Hetal is supportive to all at this stage like one should be,AM against physical violence especially on women n children or anyone vulnerable, that's not the solution to any problem.The Modi's need to calmly n  quickly sort this problem before the problem gets out of hand rather than dwell on it.   Watch out Urmi-Rashi n their BIG mouth.
Ahem could have calmly spoken to Kinjs, but they had to keep up his angry man persona so the trp's go up. 
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Try explaining that to the CVs.. I thnk they just watch Masterchef and Khana khazana.. Movies and stories are new to them... ROFL.. Ask them how to prepare paratha in 101 ways, they will teach us but if u ask them if kenjal is really pregnant, they will be confused. ROFL.. When they are deficient in dialogues they just revolve the camera frm every angle. Crap!
br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran15

I was enjoying the discussion but sadly it finished, one thing AM sure if Kinjs was Hetal's daughter, Kokila would have shouted at Kinjs but also embrass n criticise Hetal on her upbringing like she does with Jigar whereas Hetal is supportive to all at this stage like one should be,AM against physical violence especially on women n children or anyone vulnerable, that's not the solution to any problem.The Modi's need to calmly n  quickly sort this problem before the problem gets out of hand rather than dwell on it.   Watch out Urmi-Rashi n their BIG mouth.
Ahem could have calmly spoken to Kinjs, but they had to keep up his angry man persona so the trp's go up. 

You are correct. Kokila would have exactly shouted at Kinjal and taunted Hetal. But Hetal and Jigar are also culprits here. I get a feeling that they do not care enough to be  proactive. I feel that they use their pleasantness  as mask for their inaction. This is the first time I see Modi family reacting collectively. 

BTW, if they solve the problem and take care of U_R what will else is there in SNS?
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Originally posted by simran15

I was enjoying the discussion but sadly it finished, one thing AM sure if Kinjs was Hetal's daughter, Kokila would have shouted at Kinjs but also embrass n criticise Hetal on her upbringing like she does with Jigar whereas Hetal is supportive to all at this stage like one should be,AM against physical violence especially on women n children or anyone vulnerable, that's not the solution to any problem.The Modi's need to calmly n quickly sort this problem before the problem gets out of hand rather than dwell on it.   Watch out Urmi-Rashi n their BIG mouth.[BR]Ahem could have calmly spoken to Kinjs, but they had to keep up his angry man persona so the trp's go up. [BR]

[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]You are correct. Kokila would have exactly shouted at Kinjal and taunted Hetal. But Hetal and Jigar are also culprits here. I get a feeling that they do not care enough to be proactive. I feel that they use their pleasantness as mask for their inaction. This is the first time I see Modi family reacting collectively. [/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]BTW, if they solve the problem and take care of U_R what will else is there in SNS?[/DIV]
they can still make ghee and ahems fav paratha n sabji.. ROFL.. Thats SNS!
simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
That is Hetal-Jigar or Chirag-Parag for that matter,all are very placid but they are calmer which one should be , rather than getting angry because when ur angry u cannot control urself n ends up committing errors n crimes, statistics prove it.

Go to top