Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Spoiler: Dutta going to die? (Page 6)

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Sorry for scaring you Crystal! What I really think will happen is Seema taking care of Dutta and nursing him back to life! That'll make him forgive Seema and come back to Naku as a changed man!

Oh, I was already scared from when I read that article...LOL..I think they have given such a title there because of all the rumors...If their source gave them so many details of the whole track, the same source would have also told them if Dutta survives or not...They are still banking on the rumors...

Btw, yeah, I also feel he might meet Seema through this mishap...Seema nursing Dutta back to life..hmm...I don't like it...But it can happen...Lets see.

Edited by crystal_29 - 29 December 2010 at 6:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnisub_rosa--khushi--

Ruya Senior Member
Ruya
Ruya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

Oh God... Whats happening? First rumours now Dutta gna die?
This is impossible cause den ders no point bringing seema back... He will probably get hurt den Seema will take care of him or something...

Wat is going on?
Is this rumor true or not and is d source of d rumors reliable or not?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsub_rosa--khushi--

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

According to sources, Dutta's car is going to jump off the cliff while running away from Chaskar's men! 

What the hell is this now....Ouch

Have faith,Rose. I'm pretty certain its like the helicopter crash episode.I just wanted something like this to happen. That will teach the hen-brain Kalawati & her wannabe don Suds lessons of their lifetime ke jis thaali mein khaate hain usme hole nahi karte.Chaskar se saathghaat kya? D should hide away for sometime & Chaskar should throw those worthless bunch of freeloaders out on their bums.Bhooke phatehaal ghoomenge na Patilwaadi mein only then will they realise what fools they have been all these years corroding their own Surakhsha Kavach by pouring acid on it.Angry I think MR is going for his annual break. I am eagerly waiting to see Kalawati & her minions begging on the roads.Approve Don't worry.Patil Saab ko kuch nahi hoga. He will rise like a phoenix from the ashes. Nakusha's trips to all those temple can't be for nothing.Smile

Agar MR annual break pe ja raha hai or isiliye yeh track then what will they show when MV goes off on her break for her shaadi? She too will die and come back with plastic surgery?? If MR is not brought back on LTL it is sure gonna end..... whether Dutta dies or not, LTL will die a premature death....

rayjstAbhiAnisub_rosa-Carrie-

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by santudi81

Originally posted by Sophia21

Oh God... Whats happening? First rumours now Dutta gna die?
This is impossible cause den ders no point bringing seema back... He will probably get hurt den Seema will take care of him or something...

Wat is going on?
Is this rumor true or not and is d source of d rumors reliable or not?
Well MR n VR confirmed the rumours AREN'T true lol..
DW yaar... He wnt die... he will b hurt probably .. that guy survived a helicopter crash...LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnisub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*Anu-Reddy

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Guyzzzzzzzz where's the article.......I wanna see it nowOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosa

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Ok maybe this is how he might end up meeting Seema...maybe he might fall off the cliff, Seema might find him and nurse him back to health...and for this unwillingly Dutta will have to spend time with Seema.....as if he meets her in any other circumstance, he might just flare up and refuse to even speak to her or even see her face....he hates her so much as he considers her responsible for his fate, so the only thing he will be able to do in front of her will be to take out his gun and threaten her to never show him her face.....but its important that Dutta starts speaking to her cordially so that a situation of Nakku-Dutta-Seema arises....so lets forget about forgiving Seema, if a circumstance has to come where he atleast speaks to her cordially, there should be some strong reason for it ... and SEEMA SAVING DUTTA'S LIFE is the only strong reason that can make Dutta to even speak to her cordially....so maybe that is what they intend to show us Confused....

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 29 December 2010 at 6:17am

Crystal29AbhiAnisub_rosadivy609

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Guyzzzzzzzz where's the article.......I wanna see it nowOuch

go on the tellychakar web site...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosadivy609

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Sorry for scaring you Crystal! What I really think will happen is Seema taking care of Dutta and nursing him back to life! That'll make him forgive Seema and come back to Naku as a changed man!

Oh, I was already scared from when I read that article...LOL..I think they have given such a title there because of all the rumors...If their source gave them so many details of the whole track, the same source would have also told them of Dutta survives or not...They are still banking on the rumors...

Btw, yeah, I also feel he might meet Seema through this mishap...Seema nursing Dutta back to life..hmm...I don't like it...But it can happen...Lets see.

Even if Seema takes care of him, there's no chance of Dutta having any romantic feeling for her...nope! This incident will be a big lesson for him and render him a stronger person emotionally...more sorted out! Just speculating! I just hope they don't drag the Dutta dead or alive drama too long! I cannot stand LTL without Dutta!

Crystal29AbhiAni*dewdrop~pearl*Anu-Reddy

Go to top