Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Spoiler: Dutta going to die? (Page 19)

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by shilpita87

Oh god!!! GUYZ...snap out of it....CVs are not  fool...they may try this for intriguing us...or attract some footage in new year..but this can never happen..22nd dec ko the same site ppl..mitigated the rumors that MR is arrogant and probably walk out and today they print this..its indication of future track...dutta might take the jump...but will come back..may be this will open doors for kala ka FR and Chaskar ka khatma...today i could almost smell suds ka end..and preview was sure indication that kala is getting desperate as she knows she can't win easily....these are all good signs that story will soon move on...another thing..DUJI WERE IN THE CAR TOGETHER...matlab kya?  Matlab ye meri jaan...ki Duji ki dooriyaan khatam...ab jald hi TaSha union hoga..long awaited SR bhi...so cheers!!!

I totally second this Shilpita!
I am completely positive that Dutta will survive that accident and will be back as new reformed person. He will romance Naku, and then the next track maybe Anna 2 - to further solidify their relationship. Kala may not see her doom so soon, but Suds will for sure - and he may blackmail Kala that he will spill her beans, if she does not protect him, so we will still see her machinations.
Regardless, the CVs need to show some Tasha romance, since Naku said that woh is Gori Naku se bhi pyar karenge
....Seema's return also seems futile, if Dutta gets bumped off.
Also, these days, if the actor needed to be replaced, they dont go through weird plastic surgery tales, they just replace and move on, so chill guys, MR is not going anywhere and neither is Dutta.

@ Bold ------- that is exactly what I think..............afterall Dutta allowed Nakku to do the aarti and also alowed hr to tie the holy thread on his wrist............Now Nakku nd Nakkus Bappa is with him...... so he is safe..........
And why so many doubts when Mishal himself replied that he is not leaving LTL.......atleast not fr the nxt  2-3 months...........so take a chill pill............and relax.......... get ready fr Tasha reunion and romance..........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustAbhiAnimussy.jamshed-Carrie-

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Originally posted by sasha_1

i think datta is going to get accident endup in seema house something going to make datta to forgive seema. if he forgive seema he will forget about the betrayl and came back to PN as a new man as he changed during JMM episode let wait and watch what will happen i don't think so cv will take such a risk of replacing mishal if mishal is not ltl then it is the end of ltl i am dam sure about it.

sukhar hain teri kuch khabar to aye....Big smileBig smilekaha hain aj kal sasha.... I miss yr commentsConfused I hope jaisa u said waisa hee hoo..........I have just read mishal is on new year's leave......but its in the fake profile....God knows if its fake or real....but he did mention I m off for days to celebrate new year with my friends n family

i am in my hubby town for the holidays, here i have very very low speed internet some time it hang up but i am reading all the post and i missed few episode but i read the daily update.

mishal is also need to celebrate his new year na i hope he have a wonderful new yearSmile  

Advance happy  new year to you mussyWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AMANJPAbhiAnimussy.jamshed

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

i think datta is going to get accident endup in seema house something going to make datta to forgive seema. if he forgive seema he will forget about the betrayl and came back to PN as a new man as he changed during JMM episode let wait and watch what will happen i don't think so cv will take such a risk of replacing mishal if mishal is not ltl then it is the end of ltl i am dam sure about it.

sukhar hain teri kuch khabar to aye....Big smileBig smilekaha hain aj kal sasha.... I miss yr commentsConfused I hope jaisa u said waisa hee hoo..........I have just read mishal is on new year's leave......but its in the fake profile....God knows if its fake or real....but he did mention I m off for days to celebrate new year with my friends n family

i am in my hubby town for the holidays, here i have very very low speed internet some time it hang up but i am reading all the post and i missed few episode but i read the daily update.

mishal is also need to celebrate his new year na i hope he have a wonderful new yearSmile  

Advance happy  new year to you mussyWink

I m so happy to see yr reply.......so u enjoying yr time Wink great yaar.....
Advance Happy new year to you Sasha
Come back soon !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Dutta better come back to PN and to all of us OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

princessonline IF-Dazzler
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
In read that too and had a heart attack, well almost! I was scared he was going to die because of the rumors that say he will be leaving the show. Well I think he will be alive, we might not see him for a while but he can't die! I really hope he comes out perfect and nothing happens to him! And we get to see a Tasha reunion soon! The show is incomplete when MR is not in an episode!
emanali Senior Member
emanali
emanali

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
plz dn,t replace the character of Dutta
i must say if u do so da drama wll be flp
3 main characters make drama hit
NAKU,                                                               DUTTA                   &                                                         KALLA
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
CV's consider it............................
kinkidear Newbie
kinkidear
kinkidear

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
 is dutta going to die?? i heard that mishal leaving the show.. so by that way  cv shows that he had an accident and return with a new face(the replacement)....... is it true?? Confused
waitng  4 ur  comments.......
ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
its just rumours 

Go to top