Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

I totally second this Shilpita!
I am completely positive that Dutta will survive that accident and will be back as new reformed person. He will romance Naku, and then the next track maybe Anna 2 - to further solidify their relationship. Kala may not see her doom so soon, but Suds will for sure - and he may blackmail Kala that he will spill her beans, if she does not protect him, so we will still see her machinations.
Regardless, the CVs need to show some Tasha romance, since Naku said that woh is Gori Naku se bhi pyar karenge
....Seema's return also seems futile, if Dutta gets bumped off.
Also, these days, if the actor needed to be replaced, they dont go through weird plastic surgery tales, they just replace and move on, so chill guys, MR is not going anywhere and neither is Dutta.

@ Bold ------- that is exactly what I think..............afterall Dutta allowed Nakku to do the aarti and also alowed hr to tie the holy thread on his wrist............Now Nakku nd Nakkus Bappa is with him...... so he is safe..........
And why so many doubts when Mishal himself replied that he is not leaving LTL.......atleast not fr the nxt  2-3 months...........so take a chill pill............and relax.......... get ready fr Tasha reunion and romance..........
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

sukhar hain teri kuch khabar to aye....😃😃kaha hain aj kal sasha.... I miss yr comments😕 I hope jaisa u said waisa hee hoo..........I have just read mishal is on new year's leave......but its in the fake profile....God knows if its fake or real....but he did mention I m off for days to celebrate new year with my friends n family

i am in my hubby town for the holidays, here i have very very low speed internet some time it hang up but i am reading all the post and i missed few episode but i read the daily update.

mishal is also need to celebrate his new year na i hope he have a wonderful new year😊  

Advance happy  new year to you mussy😉

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sasha_1

i am in my hubby town for the holidays, here i have very very low speed internet some time it hang up but i am reading all the post and i missed few episode but i read the daily update.

mishal is also need to celebrate his new year na i hope he have a wonderful new year😊  

Advance happy  new year to you mussy😉

I m so happy to see yr reply.......so u enjoying yr time 😉 great yaar.....
Advance Happy new year to you Sasha
Come back soon !!!!
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dutta better come back to PN and to all of us OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
In read that too and had a heart attack, well almost! I was scared he was going to die because of the rumors that say he will be leaving the show. Well I think he will be alive, we might not see him for a while but he can't die! I really hope he comes out perfect and nothing happens to him! And we get to see a Tasha reunion soon! The show is incomplete when MR is not in an episode!
emanali thumbnail
plz dn,t replace the character of Dutta
i must say if u do so da drama wll be flp
3 main characters make drama hit
NAKU,                                                               DUTTA                   &                                                         KALLA
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
CV's consider it............................
kinkidear thumbnail
 is dutta going to die?? i heard that mishal leaving the show.. so by that way  cv shows that he had an accident and return with a new face(the replacement)....... is it true?? 😕
waitng  4 ur  comments.......
kinkidear thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam1984

its just rumours 

hope so😊.. ltl without mishal😭....  never